1. Ensure that pre-set targets/budgets for areas and territories allocated are achieved.
2. Recommend to the Director of Sales and co-ordinates all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, employee training and guests relations.
3. Ensures that all external Relations are conducted in professional manner to enhance the image of Lanson Place。
4. To update information on competitors regarding rates, facilities, promotional activities, staff movements regularly and report this information via weekly meeting/report.
5. Meet with guests from major producers staying in the apartment to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Attends major functions i.e. Trade Shows, Marketing Associations Meetings, Embassy Receptions etc. to improve sales and build rapport for the Residences.
7. Submit all relevant reports required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis timely and coordinated accordingly.
8. Update internal filing system to have a better understanding of each account’s production potential and needs.
9. To assist in facilitation payment on outstanding accounts from clients so as to ensure the relationship of the client is maintained.
10. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned as and when necessary, as instructed by the Director of Sales.
1. Academic Qualification: Pre-university.
2. Fluent in spoken and written English.
3. Minimum 3 year experience in the same capacity with strong influence in corporate sectors.
4. Resourceful and able to work independently and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.