Front Office Manager
2018-05-21 发布 2018-08-19 截止
- Ensure the Opera database is appropriately managed and updated.
- Prepare and run daily front office operations reports and check lists
- Directs and works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office operations
- Manage and assist in all Front Desk operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), managing bell captain, concierge and gift shop operations, room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Conduct staff meetings to include, but not limited to, reviews of hotel standards, departmental procedures and operating issues
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting training and evaluations delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and resolves guest issues and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- University graduate, major in Hotel Management is preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ front office supervisory experience, preferably in 5-star hotel
- Knowledge in Property Management system especially Opera and other software that are essential in Front office.
- Good leadership, time management and organizational skills in handling operational issues and able to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills, highly motivated and team focused
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
Candidate with less experience will be considered for less qualified positions.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed resume with recent photo and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Hotel Royal Macau, Estrada da Vitoria No.2-4, Macau or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only.
[ 展开 ]
Our hotel is an elegant luxury hotel situated on Estrada da Vitoria near the centre of Macau at the foot of the city's legendary landmark, the 174-metre-high hill, Colina da Guia. Well placed for both business and leisure travelers. Well equipped with three stylish restaurants and bar, a Fitness Centre, a swimming pool and a choice of 380 spacious guest rooms and suites over 19 floors, we presents the highest standards in all areas of accommodation and service. Our hotel is fully equipped to host business meetings and functions accommodating up to 200 people. The opulent furnishings and graceful decor of the hotel create an ideal ambience for work or leisure, and the addition of the latest technologies and a first-class service ensure every detail of the event is a success.