OTA Sales Manager
2018-05-14 发布 2018-08-12 截止
- To plan sales promotions and set sales goals
- Maximizing the occupancy and the average daily rate of the hotel, while upholding excellent guest service and accommodations to all guests.
- To collect market intelligence on market trend to facilitate the development of sales strategies if necessary
- Maximize Travel Trade and OTA market shares and revenue
- Collaborate with business counterpart to execute pricing strategies
- Maximize the network revenue thru implementing pricing strategies.
- Web loading and managing the price offering on hotel website and dot com agents
- Monitor closely price action of competitors and react to the market changes
- Maximize the revenue and applies the room selling strategies in conjunction with Sales and Reservation team
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with key hotel accounts
- Building and maintaining existing relationships
- Participate in sales activities and events and assist the DOS in the successful achievement of the budget for room revenues
- Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities from local corporate accounts and expand customer base in order to achieve sales target
- Prepare sales forecast, budget and analysis report
- University graduate, major in Business / Hospitality is preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in the hotel industry, preferably in 5-star hotel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Room Reservations booking systems (Opera (PMS, Myfidelio) Siteminder)
- Must be service oriented and capable of communicating effectively with persons involved in all levels of authority both internally and externally.
- Pleasant, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered for less qualified positions.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed resume with recent photo and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Hotel Royal Macau, Estrada da Vitoria No.2-4, Macau or E-mail: email@example.com
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only.
[ 展开 ]
Our hotel is an elegant luxury hotel situated on Estrada da Vitoria near the centre of Macau at the foot of the city's legendary landmark, the 174-metre-high hill, Colina da Guia. Well placed for both business and leisure travelers. Well equipped with three stylish restaurants and bar, a Fitness Centre, a swimming pool and a choice of 380 spacious guest rooms and suites over 19 floors, we presents the highest standards in all areas of accommodation and service. Our hotel is fully equipped to host business meetings and functions accommodating up to 200 people. The opulent furnishings and graceful decor of the hotel create an ideal ambience for work or leisure, and the addition of the latest technologies and a first-class service ensure every detail of the event is a success.