Mission 1 : Pre-opening & launch area
Mission 2 : Business key area : steers the business in the resort
Mission 3 : People key area provides motivational leadership to the teams, by being an ambassador of Club Med’s values
Mission 4 : Clients / product key area : guarantees the delivery of the client promise and the quality of service, and the respect of hygiene and safety standards
Manage the entire hotel functions as well as the day-to-day operations to deliver excellent and optimal guest satisfaction, to ensure a good working environment and to manage ongoing profitability.
The job’s responsibilities can be divided into two timeframes: pre-opening and launch, lasting until summer 2017, and post-opening.
(a) Experience in managing resort in China, rich experience in pre-opening is a plus.
(b) Experience in resolving conflicts with guests, supervisor and employee;
(c) Sales and Marketing background is essential
(d) Good knowledge of the hospitality industry
· Minimum 10 years in hospitality industry with 4 years’ experience as GM in hospitality industry. Proven leadership, organizational and management skills
· Strong customer service focus
· Results oriented mindset, be focused on achieving financial targets
· Ability to communicate successfully in both written and verbal format
· Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
· Ability to problem solve and use good judgment