· Maintain good public relations with district employees by courteous and prompt handling of questions and requests.
· Record all incoming emergency phone work orders and distribute to appropriate supervisors.
· Maintain a schedule of appointments and make arrangements for conferences and interviews.
· Maintain status of maintenance work order program and backlog to include in monthly reports.
· Update handbook, policy manuals, etc.
· Maintain trouble log on Village.
· Receive and process work orders for the extermination of school buildings.
· Review and account for all purchase orders that are issued and returned daily.
· Make check requisitions for any accounts not handled by a purchase order.
· Assist in preparing budget amendments for department expenditures and allocations.
· Prepare purchase orders, check requisitions, supplemental pay requests, and travel reimbursements.
· Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills
· Knowledge of correct English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
· Ability to use personal computer and software to develop spreadsheets, databases, word processing
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles