1. Receive all incoming calls ina courteous and friendly manner, responsible for accurate connection
2. Answer guest’s inquires overthe phone or connect caller to relevant department
3. Responsible for handle guestrequest efficiently
4. Responsible for booking andplacing of guest long distance calls correctly
5. Responsible for placing ofguests’ wake-up calls accurately and timely
6. Responsible for monitoringwake-up call log and take appropriate action if a call is not answered.
7. Responsible for paging ofhotel personnel correctly
8. Have thorough knowledge ofand assists guests and callers with the hotels Voice Mail system.
9. Contribute to overallefficiency by performing other relevant duties as assigned.
10. Report fault promptly.
11. Have thorough knowledge ofhotel facilities and hours of operation, to ensure correct response to guests`questions.
12. Knowledge of daily events inthe hotel.
13. Have a thorough knowledge ofemergency procedures; i.e. fire, alarm, evacuation, bomb, threat etc.
14. Ensure that the working areais kept clean and tidy at all times.
15. Cultivate good workingrelationships with inter-related departments
16. Identity VIP, regular guestsand long staying guests and build rapport to offer personalized service andassistance
17. Handle “Personal GuestService” promptly and follow up that all requests have been responded to theguest’s full satisfaction
18. Undertake assignments asdelegated by supervisors
19. Deliver high quality serviceto guests
20. Ensure guest needs andreasonable requests are met
21. Seek opportunities tocontinually improve guest service
22. Take appropriate action toresolve guest complaints
23. Promote the hotel and Sheraton products and services
24. Maintain a high level ofproduct and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services andfacilities to guests
25. Adhere to the hotel’s securityand emergency policies and procedures
26. Ensure a high level ofcleaning is maintained in your work area
27. Abide by the MandarinOriental service standard
28. Abide by the Hotel’s Policiesand Procedures, Mandarin Oriental Code of Business Conduct and the hotel’sAssociate Handbook
29. Carry out other tasks asdirected by your supervisors