- 学 历：本科
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Director of Business Development - MICE (International MICE)
Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai
Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is located on the famous Huangpu River in Shanghai’s vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historical Bund. Guests can walk from the hotel to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, SICEC and IFC Mall. The hotel offers 10 restaurants and bars, such as Gui Hua Lou, a Chinese restaurant, French restaurant Jade on 36 Restaurant which boasts panoramic view of the Bund, and buffet restaurant Yi Café.
• 950 rooms and suites
• Signature family rooms featuring licensed products and amenities from Paul Frank and Pancoat
• Approximately 500 shopping, dining and entertainment outlets around the hotel
We are currently looking for a Director of Business Development - MICE (International MICE) to join our Sales & Marketing team.
As a Director of Business Development - MICE (International MICE), we rely on you to
- Handles groups with more than 30 rooms for assigned markets.
- Oversees the day-to-day sales activities of the Convention Sales Managers and co-ordinators with specific responsibilities for directing sales and training.
- Leads the Convention Sales Team in implementing action plans and in accomplishing goals set forth in the Marketing Plan.
We are looking for someone who:
- Preferably has relevant experience with an international luxury hotel
- Is self-driven, goal-oriented, willing to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Excellent presenter and communicator
- Thinks outside of the box
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!