- 学 历：本科
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Char outlet chef(已停止招聘)
FINANCIAL RETURNS :
· Assists the Exec. Chef/ Head Chef in completing forecasts, promotions plans and departmental production reports for management.
· Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and the setting of departmental goals
· Assists the Executive Chef/ Head Chef in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food
material and equipment
· Manage day-to-day kitchen activities, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
· Educate and train team members in compliance with brand standards, service behaviors, and governmental regulations. Ensure staff has the tools, training, and equipment to carry out job duties.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Assist sales, catering and banquet staff with banquets, parties and other special events.
· Works with Executive Chef/ Head Chef in manpower planning and management needs
GUEST EXPERIENCE :
· Solicit guest feedback to improve food and presentation quality.
· Assist with addressing customer questions and issues relating to kitchen services.
· Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature,
hotel show and site visits
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS :
· Ensure that all menu items are prepared and presented according to established recipes and standards.
· Develop menu design and concepts for all food and/or bar outlets, and catering events. Monitor competitor and industry trends.
· Assists the Executive Chef/ Head Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
· Ensure that all kitchen equipment and storerooms are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
· Adhere to governmental regulations as well as brand standards and hotel or company policies and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty