· Manage the bar/lounge operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals.
· Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
· Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
· Develop departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
· Delivers daily briefings and attends other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled
· Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Requisition bar items according to bar stocks
· Train bar attendant, wait help and bus help in basic beverage knowledge and beverage service
· Assist the Food and Beverage Manager to source and review outlet musicians
· Design promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Bar with the approval of the Food and Beverage Manager
· Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Required Skills –
· Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
· Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Good writing skills
· Leadership Skills
· Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.