- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
Greets and registers guests , providing prompt and courteous service .Check in / out of guests . Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel . upgrades guests as required . Promotes hotel services .
1. Completes the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system , confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate . Makes appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs . Codes electronic keys . Non –verbally confirms the room number and rate . Promotes and administers Hilton Marketing programs such as Hilton Honors , for arriving guests . Ensures guests knows location of room , containing room keys , tokens of our appreciation ,gifts , etc ,to guest .
2. Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement Properly accounts for service provided by the hotel . Assists guests with check out payments or charges . Accepts and records vouchers , credit, traveler’s checks , and other forms of payment , converts foreign currency at current posted rates .
3. Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome . Uses a positive and clear speaking voice , listens to understands requests , responds with appropriate action and provide accurate information such on outlet hours , special VIP programs , events , etc .
4. Receives special requests from guests , and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
5. Promptly answers the telephone and email inquires . inputs messages into the computer and advises other team members of special guest needs . retrieves messages and communicates the content to the guest . Retrieves mail , packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested .
6. Fields guest complaints , conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results . Listens and extends assistance in order to resolve problems such as price conflicts , insufficient heating or air conditioning , etc . Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity . Plans and implements detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion .
7. Takes an active role in the team by being kind, cooperative, helpful and never forgetting the person behind the guest.
8. Actively takes part in training where and when required, attending formal training sessions and on the job training to ensure standards and develop skills and abilities.
9. Contributes to the hotel and team by sharing new ideas and suggestions for improvements, being innovative and creative to provide quality service and customer care to team members and guests.
10. Takes an active role in the front desk team, ensuring effective communication and working as a team in order to reach goals and targets.
11. Creating a warm and welcoming arrival for guests, ensuring that they feel expected and immediately “at-home” when they arrive.
12. Checking-in guests in accordance with their reservation details, ensuring that the registration card is completed, reservation information confirmed, HHonours and Frequent Flyer Number enquired about, and method of payment secured.
13. Handles complaints promptly and efficiently, taking the necessary action, and informing the Guest Service Manager for follow up, where appropriate. Follows up with all guests to ensure satisfaction with problem resolution.
14. Maintains awareness of guest’s profile and specific preferences, ensuring that they are acted upon for each reservation.
15. Ensures that VIP guests are treated personally and recognized as an individual.
16. Liaises with Sales, Reservations and the Business Development team to handle corporate guests.
17. Promotes HHonours and its associated benefits to guests who are not already enrolled in the program. Ensures that existing HHonours members receive personal and professional service that recognizes them as important guests and that their benefits are received.
18. Ensures a prompt and efficient departure, by settling guests accounts as per billing and reservation instructions and ensuring that all guests folios are correct.
19. Inputs information in to Fidelio regarding guests, ensuring accuracy and that all details are completed and that the information can be clearly understood by other team members.
20. Applies Hilton Brand Standards in each and every action, acting as a role model and example of how the standards should be carried out in a practical setting.
21. Has knowledge of the hotels facilities and services as well as basic knowledge of Hilton International, MEAP & other properties in China.
22. Is up to date with information on facilities, attractions, places of interest, sights and activities in and around hotel.
23. Effectively communicates, coordinates and cooperates with Housekeeping, F&B, Engineering and IT.
24. Reports problems with hotel systems, hardware or facilities to the appropriate party and follows up to ensure that corrective action has been taken.
25. Ensures that the Guest Service Manager is kept aware and up to date of operational issues.
26. Passes on information effectively, ensuring that all necessary details are communicated to the intended person and that any pending action is completed and guest satisfaction confirmed. Attends daily briefings, shift handovers, meetings and reads the log book on a daily basis.
27. Ensures that the day-to-day functions of the front desk are completed. Including but not limited to checklist, trace reports, credit limit checks, and online back-up.
28. Checks Registration cards, meeting and function information, billing instructions, and reservation backup to ensure that all information received is acted accordingly.
29. Ensures that front desk stock is managed and not wasted, maintaining costs where able.
30. Keeps up to date and aware of competitor activities in order to be informed.
31. Adheres to the hotel selling strategy of Demand Based Pricing and maintains rate integrity by offering clear, transparent, and value for money rates to guests.
32. Complies with Health & Safety, Emergency Management, disaster Manual, and Fire procedures and regulations. Takes part in the fire team when and where directed.
按照健康安全， 危机管理部门，灾难处理方法，救火程序执行。必要的时候加入 救火。
33. Adheres strictly to standard cash handling procedures, ensuring to balance float and drop the required amount. Manages cash, credit card, city ledger, voucher and all other forms of payment correctly.
34. Adheres to the company credit policy at all times when handling cash, credit card transactions, city ledger, providing currency exchange services, LPO and third party payments for rooms, meetings, F&B and any other charges that may be incurred by guests.
35. Provides safety deposit boxes to guests, ensuring that guests valuables are safe and secure at all times.
36. Follows up on outstanding accounts to ensure no loss of revenue and secures method of payment for upcoming reservations.
37. Maintains the efficiency of departure by checking all guests folios to ensure accuracy of charges.
38. Upsells rooms to higher room and rate categories, ensuring the maximum revenue generation from each guest.
39. Maintains awareness of sales opportunities within the hotel, maximizing revenue in an ethical and responsible manner, ensuring the guests receive value for money and adhering to Hilton Brand Standards.
40. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
41. Attempt to communicate with guest in guest’s native language, if applicable.
§ N/A 没有
全球酒店巨头“希尔顿”强势进驻西安！西安富力希尔顿酒店位于中国陕西省省会， 距离西安市地标性古迹建筑钟楼仅仅几分钟车程。?西安富力希尔顿酒店拥有312间豪华宽敞的客房，其中有19个套房以及行政客房。所有客房均设有高端设施，以及独特的设计 – 现代设计与唐朝艺术的结合体。??4间餐厅以及酒吧，其中全日餐厅有118个座位，提供各式各样热门的西式和中式餐点。中餐厅拥有8间豪华包房，提供当地及粤式的佳肴。另一间高级中餐厅拥有五间包房，提供广受赞誉的美食。大堂吧能够提供休闲和舒服的氛围，在这里客人可以享受不同种类的茶点，精心制作的鸡尾酒以及红酒。?整个酒店的二楼都是宴会以及会议的场所并附带有相关设施，1200平方米的豪华大宴会厅和另外六间不同到小的会议室，面积从75平方米到210平方米不等。我们着力打造由酒店精英组成的杰出团队，诚邀您的加入！????