- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
· Manage and coach team based on JLL rules and client requirement
· Develop and sustain a high-quality, well motivated team, manage the team’s turnover rate within the required %.
· Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics; build a cooperative working environment.
· Effectively integrate the team to work as a whole; Implement performance management and goal setting/reviews of all team members.
· Responsible in mentoring and enabling Training & Development of team members.
· Work out succession plans for all direct-reports.
· Deliver excellent customer service to meet on-site client’s expectations
· Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or client and be comfortable working across all levels
· Monitor procedures to ensure client’s expectations are conveyed and worked upon.
· Maintain a high client satisfaction level and minimize client complaints.
· Meet KPI and achieve targeted KPI scores.
Procurement & Vendor Management
· Manage multiple vendors including hard and soft skills to deliver services on time and within budget.
· Manage vendor procurement processes in accordance with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as JLL procurement best practices.
· Take lead on regular vendor performance review/management (including KPI scoring). Make sure the vendors’ performance meet client required KPI, back to back.
Contracts Management / Implementation
· Ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered at the right cost and in line with the JLL Code of Ethics
· Monitor expiry of contracts and initiate re-procurement if needed
· Continually assess contracts to ensure best value delivered to the client
· Ensure that the site’s financial operations are meeting targets and control requirements
· Assist and monitor financial processes to ensure account payable procedures are followed at all times.
· Ensure accurate and timely client billings, AR collection as well as vendor POs, GRNVs and payment.
Health & Safety Management
· Fully understand the health and safety requirement, and the child safeguarding policies in school environment. Make sure no violations from the JLL managed staff on site.
· Set up and implement detailed procedures to ensure the provision of a safe working environment.
· Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
· Meet the ECM goal each year.
Site Operations Management
· Implement Industry Best Practice operations
· Establish standard operations procedures for all services, make sure the procedures are timely reviewed and updated and are strictly followed.
· Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
· Seek ways to achieve energy savings, cost savings and improve sustainability and well-being status onsite.
· Establish clear emergency response procedures and escalation call tree. Any 24/7 emergency call shall be responded timely and site attendance is required.
· Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program.
· Support the implementation and monitoring of disaster recovering and business continuity plans.
· Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures.
· Adhere to JLL’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’s guidelines, procedures and strategies.
· Obey the temporary working arrangement from the leadership.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Min. 8 years of experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field. At least 3 years in managerial roles with proven track record in managing the team effectively.
· Knowledge of local health and occupational safety requirements
· Knowledge of critical facilities
· Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
· An understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
· Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
· Strong budget management and financial analysis skills
仲量联行（纽约证交所交易代码：JLL）是专注于房地产领域的专业服务和投资管理公司，致力于帮助房地产业主、用户和投资者成就商业愿景。仲量联行是《财富》500强上榜企业，业务遍及全球80个国家，拥有近300个分公司，员工总数近80,000人。2016年度业务营收达58亿美元，总收入68亿美元，代表客户管理和提供外包服务的物业总面积逾44亿平方英尺（约4.09亿平方米），并协助客户完成了价值1,450亿美元的物业出售、并购和融资交易。截至2017年6月30日，仲量联行旗下的投资管理业务分支“领盛投资管理（LaSalle Investment Management）”资产总值达576亿美元。仲量联行与第一太平戴维斯、高力国际、世邦魏理仕、戴德梁行同为世界知名的五大房地产咨询机构，是唯一连续三年入选福布斯白金400强企业的房地产投资管理及服务公司。2019年《财富》500强排名189位，上升幅度为全球第二。 仲量联行1783年成立于英国伦敦。目前，仲量联行业务遍及全球80个国家，拥有逾300个分公司。在大中华区，仲量联行在上海、北京、广州、成都、天津、深圳、青岛、重庆、沈阳、武汉 、西安、南京、杭州、澳门、台北、香港等城市设有分公司。仲量联行拥有超过1900名专业人员及12000名驻厦员工，所提供的专业房地产服务遍及全国80多个城市