华邑酒店及度假村的目标是向宾客提供尊贵奢华、亲近自然、贴近周边地区生活又细致周到的服务，让宾客以自己的方式成就自我。那正是您发挥作用之处。当您成为华邑酒店及度假村品牌的一员，您拥有的不仅仅是一个头衔。如果您与Philip一样擅长打篮球，还时而打打羽毛球，您身上就具备我们看重的品质——也就是让您与众不同的那些个人天赋、爱好与梦想。华邑酒店及度假村正在寻找Philip这样的人才：贴心周到、亲切和善、机敏精明。作为努力工作的回报，您将享受优渥的薪酬和福利。此外，由于您的职业生涯将与您自身一样独一无二，我们将根据您的需求有针对性地提供各种支持，为您的入职缔造一个良好的开端，让您融入团队并获得成长的空间。洲际酒店集团在全球100多个国家经营着4,900余家酒店，华邑酒店及度假村品牌就隶属于洲际酒店集团旗下。加入我们的团队之后，您还将享有这家成功的全球酒店集团带来的众多机遇。 何不选择加入我们，在工作中尽炫自我？访问下列网址，立即了解更多关于加入我们团队的信息。 www.ihgjobs.cn/www.ihgjobs.hk/www.ihgjobs.tw
· Produce the Annual Revenue Plan, Marketing Budgets and Forecasts
· Produce Action Plan related to the Revenue Plan to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved
· Provides a professional, advisory support service to the General Manager
· Coordinate all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, etc.
·Create and implement special programs to achieve greater profitability through:
· Increasing average rate
· Increasing overall occupancy
· Increasing business volume during off-peak periods
· Increasing local Food & Beverage and Banquet Sales
· Enhance the image of the hotel in the local community
·Participate as an active member of the community through associations, memberships and other trade organizations
· Organize and promote, in cooperation with the Food & Beverage Department special projects to stimulate Food & beverage sales within the community, including, but limited to, tournaments, balls, parties, gastronomic festivities, etc.
· Interacts with individuals outside the hotel, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local Hotel Associations, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
· Review regularly the Public Relations activities to ensure high awareness of the hotel in the local and national media
·Manage the development of new products and services
·Oversee the development of new marketing strategies
·Conduct market research
· Maintain good communication with Regional Sales and Marketing personnel and implement corporate initiatives
·Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
·Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
·Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
·Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
·Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
·Good Communication and writing skills
·Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field.
· 4 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.