2019-11-12 发布 2020-02-10 截止
Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, Guest Service Manager (here onwards referred as GSM) isresponsible for Front Office daily operations whilst on duty as well as otheradministrative tasks designated by the Front Office Manager. The GSM is expectedto lead by example at all times, especially when it comes to customer servicestandard. The GSM must treat the employees with respect and discretion. TheGuest Service Manager must work at all timesin maximizing Hotel’s revenue and drive upsell withoutcompromising Hotel's business mix. The Guest Service Manager must at all times maintain aprofessional, yet friendly business manner in all guest and client liaison,personally, in correspondence and on the telephone.
Responsibilities & means/工作职责和方法
· Ensure effective communicationsand co-operations with other departments as required and work closely withHousekeeping department on a daily basis.
· Attend to guest matters andresolve guest complaints/requests.
· Supervises and directs FrontOffice team while on shift. Supports and assists Front Office personnel and alldepartments at peak periods.
· Ensures VIPs and Le Club guestsare well looked after. Assist in greeting, rooming, and farewell VIP guests.
· Monitor employees’ grooming;ensure the hotel’s standard code of conduct is strictly adhered.
· Checks billing instructions andmonitors in house guest credit limits.
· Perform room rate check whilston shift to ensure accuracy in room rate, packages and market codes.
· Ensures front line staffcomplies with upsell techniques and maximize sales.
· Ensure that the Reception areais not left unattended at any time whilst on duty.
· To be completely aware of theFire and Emergency procedures of Hotel, and the Front Desk’s responsibilitiesin an emergency. Responsible for attending to, resolving or acting upon anyalarms or security breaches that may occur whilst on duty.
· Check all Registration Cardsand ensure that all repeat guests have the relevant information filled inaccordingly for more efficient rooming of guests.
· To be responsible for thepreparation of all the necessary materials for check-in (i.e. Registration,welcome folder, keys etc.) for VIPs, pre-registered guests and groups beforetheir arrival.
· Ensures that all required reportsare done as scheduled, including the Duty Manager’s Log.
· Organise and coordinate FrontOffice daily shift hand-over meeting.
· Assists all area in the FrontOffice Dept. as required. (i.e.: Operator , Reception, Concierge, FO Cashier,Business Center)
· Responsible for the correct balancing of the main safe float.
· Acquires through training provided a comprehensive knowledge ofhotel's Property Management System (Opera), Telephone System etc
· Assist and motivate the team in achieving targets for PSB, Le Cluband Medallia
协助完成下述工作指标：PSB / Le-Club / Medallia
· Reports directly to the Front Office Manager.
· Responsible for the entire Front Office operation in the absenceof the Front Office Manager.
· Maintain a healthy working relationship with colleagues, be partof the Front Office team and support the team.
· Assist in maintaining a close working relationship with allDepartments of the Hotel.
[ 展开 ]
Accor, a major global groupand the European leader in hotels, operates in 90 countries with 150,000employees. For more than 40 years, Accor has constantly reinvented its corecompetencies to keep pace with the world around it, with the goal of providing innovative,high-quality products to customers of Accor hotels. The group is developingunder 7 different brands in China: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure,Novotel, Mercure and Ibis covering a full spectrum of markets from luxury toeconomy. Currently, over 19,700 employees work with Accor hotels in GreaterChina.
酒店拥有中西餐厅、大堂吧、自然采光多功能会议室及无柱宴会厅，酒店以专业服务品质为商务游客和休闲旅客打造绝佳的下榻之选;酒店带给您的不仅是一次地点的转移，更能为您提供一次发现未知、开拓新视野的机会 - ”用心感受，身之所在“。
Welcome to Grand Mercure Beijing DongCheng - a luxuryhotel superbly located in the heart of the city, a 10-minute taxi ride to thefamous Forbidden City. Whether you are travelling for business orleisure, you will appreciate being situated in the center of city’s most excitingdining, shopping and entertainment venues, with the renown food street “GuiJie”on the east, Houhai, Shi Cha Hai on the west and a short stroll away from thepopular local tourist attractions, such as the Lama Temple, Nan Luo Gu Xiang andWangfujing shopping street. The Airport Express Dongzhimen station is a mere 15minutes walking distance to the hotel.
Enjoy our quality facilities during your stay, whetherit’s savouring a delicious meal at the Chinese seafood restaurant or theWestern all-day dinning, or unwind at the stylish Lobby Bar. Our versatileconference facilities and signatures offer a comprehensive set of initiativesdesigned to deliver streamlined and successful events.
It is a chance to experience a newplace and a chance to discover the unknown; It is a reflection of our selves,of others and a contribution to a higher quality of life.
Interviewing open time: Every Monday to Friday. Please carry one-inch colour photo, bilingual CVs and ID Card to Talent & Culture department for interviewing. We are looking forward to your joinging!
Address: No.101, Jiao Dao Kou East Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
Route: Subway Line 5 Bei Xin Qiao Station, From A/D exit and along the road to the west 300 meters.