1. Holds a diploma/degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management.
2. Detailed working knowledge of use of cleaning agents and chemicals.
3. Well developed Communication Skills and Customer Relation Skills.
4. Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels.
5. Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements.
6. Minimum two to four years work experience as Housekeeping Manager or Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
7. Preferable knowledge of Travel and Hotel industry.