Feel Welcome Feel Valued
1. To assist the General Manager the industry trends of human resources development and formulates hotel Human Resource panning and staffing to cope with the requirement of hotel operation.
2. To assist the General Manager formulates and updates policies, procedures and standards on recruitment, training and human resources management，and make sure its implementation.
3. To assist the General Manager make out salary range for each position according to the market and hotel situation, and submit salary adjustment proposal if need.
4. To assist the General Manager plans annual budget for manpower, staff benefits and training, and submit for approval.
5. To assist the General Manager conducts and annual evaluation for all staff，review appraisals and follow up any particulars for further actions.
6. Be responsible for all staff activities as to the positive moral of staff.
7. Coordinate staff relation, handle discipline staff case and staff grievances, deal with labor
8. Submit the annual training program to the General Manager as per hotel training needs, and monitor its implementation.
9. Ensure maximum employee productivity through advising on matters of organization design and development and by implementing effective Hotel training plans.
10. To assist the General Manager provide leadership to HR team for implementing all routine work of Human Resource Department.
11. Have a good knowledge of current and newly published PRC and local laws as they pertain to the HR function in order to ensure compliance in a timely manner.
12. To ensure that all Human Resources forms/reports to be forwarded to Corporate HR Department are submitted accurately and promptly.
13. Provide guidance and expertise to employees, supervisors and department heads in the management of the total human resources of the organization in a positive, flexible, and competent manner.
14. Other work assigned by the General Manager
1. College degree or above.大专以上学历
2. 3 years or above experience in personnel administration esp. in the area of recruitment at 4 or 5 star international hotels
3. Fluent oral and written English.
4. 28 years old and above 年龄在28岁以上
5. familiar with the relevant national and local labor laws and regulations
6. With capability of communication and coordination
7. Work honestly with strong responsibility, fairly handle matters
8. Well complete each work task designated at the above Job Responsibility