1.Good command of Chinese and English, Verbally and writing.
2.Good at Micro Office operating.
3.Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4.General understanding of hotel operations.
5.Responsible, Trustworthy. Good occupationaccomplishment.
6.Keep smart and well-groomed at all time andmaintain a friendly and cheerful attitude in order to project a good example toother Secretaries.
7.Perform general secretarial and officeadministration duties:
- Handle accommodationrequests.
- Reply generalenquiries, draft letters, memos and facsimiles.
- Take dictation inshorthand according to GM’s instruction.
- Take minutes for thosemeetings chaired by General Manager.
-Maintain a systematic filing system by filing all correspondence under subjectsin chronological order for easy reference.
- Organize GM’s dailydiary and arrange appointments independently.
-Answer all phone calls in the GM’s Office projecting a pleasant telephone manner.
- Screen and categorizedaily incoming mails and facsimiles.
-Ensure proper and efficient distribution of internal and external correspondence.