Feel Welcome Feel Valued
1. Oversees the effectiveness of guest service, colleague performance and development, and service enhancements, the Front Office Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operational aspects of Front Office related departments and to ensure that the various departments are run according to the standards set for the brand in general and the hotel specifically.
2. Coordinates management of the Front Desk, Executive Floor, Concierge and Guest Service Center to ensure a smooth operation and the highest level of guest satisfaction.
3. Personalized engagement with guests whenever/wherever possible, to build up close relationship with guests, and leads the Front Office team to personalize the guest stay experience as a role model.
4. Sets short term and long term measurable objectives to continually improve service levels.
5. Maximizes rooms revenue through participating in yield management group meetings and implementing and supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices.