- 学 历：本科
- 所 在 地：广东省 广州市
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：HR Officer-C&B (薪酬福利专员)
- Provide the fully support to payroll administrator including but not limit to maintaining personnel and salary details in the HR databases, UAT, etc.
- Devise and monitor procedure to facilitate timely data input into the SAP HR/Payroll System to the agreed standards of accuracy and productivity.
- Compile Employee Basic Information reports or initiate customized tailor-made reports for Management reporting purposes.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT Department to support HR Department daily day-to-day operations if required.
- Administer HR operational activities, overtime verification, leave verification, attendance verification, employee work certificate etc.
- Responsible for handling social insurance, housing fund and IIT related.
- Provide employees’ welfare support including but not limit to verify the cabin discount application, annual body check arrangement, festival welfare, etc.
- Responsible for the verification and monitoring of staff related expenses, such as medical claims (if any) and P&P entitlement.
- Prepare materials for regular / adhoc audit check by internal and external auditors.
- Ensure proper maintenance & handling of personal records of employees, such as contracts, wages, leave, performance appraisals, etc.
- Maintain the personal file of employee, employment contract management.
- Answer employee questions, provide appropriate assistance to employees, and attend to queries by employees in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Work with other team members to complete C&B related projects and programs.
- Any other ad hoc projects / duties as assigned by superior.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/diploma in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in HR, preferably in hospitality industry.
- Well-versed in local Employment Ordinance & related rules & regulations. Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Self-initiative, independent and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- PC knowledge in Windows and MS office.
- Able to handle pressure is a must.