- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
· Follow all the steps of sequence of service for the concerned department.
· Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
· Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
· Greet guests and determine the number in their party, checking the reservation if needed.
· Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
· Thank guests with genuine appreciation, invite then to return and provide a fond farewell.
· Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Promote positive guest relations at all time.
；Answer questions on menu selections whenever needed, and check with kitchen staff whenever additional clarification is necessary.
· Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired, etc.
· Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and highest satisfaction of guests.
· Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one's voice, using the callers' name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call, etc.
· Pre-assign tables for the guests and coordinate on all special requests.
· Assist your and other departments when needed to ensure the best service to guests.
· Attend daily line-ups and any other necessary departmental meetings.
· Follow company’s grooming and hygiene standards. Comply with quality assurance expectations.
· Go to breaks as informed by superiors.
· Perform work and side duties in accordance with departmental procedures. Identify situations, which compromise the department’s standards and inform the superiors of any opportunity.
· Maintain complete knowledge of all outlet’s food and beverage menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, garnishes, presentation and prices and other specific details.
· Be aware of daily menu specials and items out of stock; daily regular and VIP reservations, scheduled in house events/ groups.
· Know other departments and restaurant overall information and be ready to answer guest’s questions.
· Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Rectify any cleanliness/organization deficiencies.
Opera BOMBANA, is the personal interpretation ofThree Michelin Starred Maestro Chef Umberto Bombana of a modern, yet refinedItalian restaurant with a fresh open bakery; is a company with internationaladvanced management concept and management mode as well asa vision of the globalization strategy. The word“OPERA” in Italian can be used in multiple contexts describingan outstandingmasterpiece or creation, related for example to design, ideas,recipes, arts,sports and craftsmanship. Opera BOMBANA is the expression of Chef Umberto Bombana’sculinary passionfor the basic elements of Italian gastronomy and culture,delivering aunique interpretation of great Italian food in the forms ofrestaurant,bakery, pastry, cocktails and coffee. We look forward to have youjoining us,sharing ourpassion and growingtogether! 米其林三星世界名厨Umberto Bombana打造的又一力作Opera BOMBANA意大利餐厅于2013年在北京开业, 是一家拥有国际前沿管理理念与经营模式并具有全球化战略视野的外资企业。Opera BOMBANA是名厨Bombana对现代意式餐厅的个人诠释，同时还打造一了个开放式的新鲜面包房。Opera BOMBANA通过独特意大利风格的餐厅、新鲜烘焙面包、甜点、鸡尾酒和咖啡表达出名厨Umberto Bombana对于意大利美食和文化中基本元素的烹饪热情。Opera BOMBANA地道的意大利美食及轻松高雅的用餐体验，为您带来口腹之欢。