- 学 历：不限
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：cost clerk 成本文员
- To gain good product knowledge with regards to purchase specifications and quality standards
through receiving processes.
- To be fully acquainted with the receiving procedures, Marriott and hotel’s standards and
- To ensure that all items purchased, borrowed, on demonstration or brought into the hotel in relation
to operation should pass through Receiving Department and be covered by a Receiving Record.
- To ensure that incoming merchandises are checked against standard purchase specifications. To
compare supplier’s invoices or delivery note to purchase order or Daily Market List to ascertain that
price, quantity and quality are in order.
- To receive meat, poultry and seafood items, chef must be informed upon arrival. These should then
be tagged with the upper portion while the lower portion is sent to Cost Accountant together with
receiving record and supplier invoice.
- To receive engineering spare parts or machinery, it should be checked together with the
engineering representative who countersign on the receiving record.
- For short delivery, an outstanding order list is to be completed and sent to Purchasing Department,
with copy to department concerned and the Cost Accountant.
- To implement control measures by insuring that only ordered goods is delivered; partial deliveries are
noted and acceptable; Hotel is not billed for goods not delivered; goods is of acceptable quality;
Hotel is not billed a price higher than previously agreed upon.
- To move accepted products to appropriate storerooms or user department immediately to minimize
loss from theft and deterioration of product quality.
- Receiving Records should be completed and accompanying the merchandises delivered to
department concerned for all receipts.
- All receiving records and supporting documents should be properly filed and routed to concerned
- To review receiving procedures and traffic from time to time and to ensure efficiency and
elimination of bottle neck.
- To ensure cleanliness of the receiving bay by building up a cleaning schedule and procedures.