Financial Returns: 财务汇报：
· Works with superiors in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets
· Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work of the Hotel premises including any new additions / extensions to the Hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.
· Advises improvements to the present system in order to optimize the operating efficiency and economy of the said system.
· Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
· Attends to all work requests and repairs and maintenance works
· Provide special expertise to all repair and maintenance of various engineering equipment, plants and systems.
· Responsible for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plant and electricity generators, electric lights & powers, CCTV, telephone, TV, fire lives and safety equipment & system.
· Prepare spare parts lists for engineering requirements.
· Prepares detail annual maintenance plan and periodic maintenance requirements for each respective item of those.
· Prepares monthly Maintenance Status Report.
· Works with Superior and Human Resources department to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
o Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintains a record of progress for each staff member
o Trains and develops the assigned Employees in order to improve their skills and quality of work..
o Provide input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines
o Ensure new staff attend Corporate Orientation within first month of hire
o Coach, counsel and discipline staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
· Ensures that house rules are followed and obeyed.
· Ensures punctual attendance and adherence to duty schedules by all subordinate staff.
· Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed. Does spot checks in the morning.
· Ensures all subordinate personnel follow the Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time.
· Is responsible issuing warnings to his subordinates for infringements of Hotel Rules and Regulations, examples are, but not limited to:
1 Sleeping whilst on duty
2 Late arriving at beginning of shift
3 Early departure at the end of the shift
4 Not following up on guest complaints
5 Not adhering to grooming standards
- Coordinates with the related departments for the PM/PMM/FPMM schedule and work in the various areas.
- Interacts and cooperates with Hotel guests and outside contractors as necessary or directed by superior.
- Interacts and cooperates with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
· Demonstrate Awareness of IHG Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within the PPE guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to workplace health and safety related various IHG policies and procedures
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
· Carries out regular fire alarm test. .
· Ensures that the workshop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
· Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy..