- 学 历：不限
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
The Bellman is responsible for providing a luggage experience for the guest that is flawless and refined in nature. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of the company.
1. Assist in sustaining a refined, efficient, timely and yet welcoming luggage experience;
2. Receive, track, coordinate and deliver guest luggage;
3. Acknowledge, greet and converse with guests who need luggage assistance;
4. Insist luggage and personal belongings of the guest are always treated with the upmost respect, caution and security;
5. Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms/outlet of hotel and assist with luggage;
6. Inform guests of all safety measures, room amenities, and features;
7. Promote hotel outlets, services and events;
8. Store guest baggage upon request;
9. Assist with the loading and unloading of baggage into and out of automobiles;
10. Maintains close work relationships with other departments and their leaders to promote feedback and efficient operations;
11. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Good communication skills;
2. Organized, can multi-task, good problem solving skills and detail-oriented;
3. Previous concerned working experience is preferred, but can be replaced by general good attitude and appearance and with potential to easily learn the skills.