- 学 历：不限
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
Customer and Colleague Experience
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Deliver high quality service to guests.
• Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met.
• Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service.
• Report any guest feedback to the supervisor on duty.
• Establish and maintain effective guest relations .
• To remember and address guests by their names.
• Know and recognize regular guests and their needs.
• Demonstrate effective and appropriate interaction with guests whilst maintaining a professional approach and image.
• Communication with guests in a manner which promotes goodwill, trust and satisfaction.
• Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
• To be empowered to handle special requests and complaints from outlet guests.
• Wear appropriate uniforms for the area, as supplied by the hotel.
• Greet and seat guest.
• Remember guest’s names and address them by their surname.
• Bidding farewell to the guest as they leave.
• Explanation of required waiting periods to the guest.
• Obtain and record Feedback from guests regularly.
• Maintains a comprehensive set of guest history records.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Food and Beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Assist in preparing Outlet for Service.
• Ensure that the work area is clean at all the times.
• Clean outlet equipment.
• Answer the phone as per the standard Phone answering procedures.
• Care for the menu and drink List.
• Complete and maintain reservations in system.
• Take and record reservations.
• Record and pass information.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
• Responds to changes in the Food & Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Reads the hotel's Associate Handbook and has an understanding of and adheres to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.