- 学 历：大专
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
The Concierge is responsible for providing useful and accurate information to Guest in an expedited manner, enhance Guest staying experience by fulfilling and exceeding Guest’s needs. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of the company.
1. Preforming a refined, efficient, timely welcoming experience for our Guest.
2. Proactively acknowledge, greet and converse with guests while standing at front desk and lobby area.
3. Be informed of and promote hotel outlets, services and events.
4. Connect guests with the Front Desk for check-in/out procedures, Bell Desk for assistance with luggage, Concierge for reservations and referrals, and guide guests to the various hotel destinations if and when possible.
5. Assist Guest with reserve taxis and other modes of transportation.
6. Assist with Guest for loading and unloading baggage when bellman is in absence.
7. Ensure luggage and personal belongings of the guest are always treated with the upmost respect, safe and security.
8. Store guest baggage upon request.
9. Resolve and escalate any guest issues and concerns that may arise.
10. Maintains close work relationships with other departments and their leaders to promote feedback and efficient operations.
11. Keeps leaders informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
12. Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
13. Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
14. Assist Front Office staff with guest requests and services；
15. Is able to provide most update city information and give out travel and dinning tips in a professional way;
16. Receive, track, coordinate and deliver guest luggage when bellman in absence;
17. Inform guests of all safety measures, room amenities, and features;
18. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned；
1. Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
2. Common reading and writing ability in English;
3. Well know the city and has the interesting in learning & tasting；
4. Organized, can multi-task, good problem solving skills and detail-oriented;
5. Previous concerned working experience is preferred, but can be replaced by general good attitude and appearance and with potential to easily learn the skills；