- 学 历：大专
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Project Specialist 项目专员
The Process Excellence Specialist is responsible for Process improvement, project management, defect elimination and operationalizing campaigns and promotions. All these responsibilities are carried out using various methods and tools to ensure successful planning and implementation.
Responsibilities include, include but are not limited to:
- Establishes analyze project objectives/needs and managing the project requirement related documentations which includes project tracking, project resourcing and budgeting using project management tools/ methodology.
- Interacts with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs, solves business problems and as needed, design technical solutions
- Communicates effectively and accurately on relevant project information to the stakeholders and project team.
- Facilitate meetings, contribute to planning and decision making, coordinate project resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information.
- Provides post-implementation support.
- Working with different Line of Businesses to establish and meet business requirements on process improvement opportunities using process improvement tools/ methodology.
- Ability to facilitate and create documentation (eg: SLA, SOP), flowcharts, diagrams and presentation decks on findings and process improvement opportunities.
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations, provide status reports and progress updates as needed and communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
- Accountable on the maintenance of the issue logs and liaise with users of all levels for resolutions and escalate any issue out of tolerance to the relevant Line of Businesses.
- To work on project to reduce defect in the process in order to improve work efficiency for long term benefit by using Six Sigma tools/methodology.
- Work together with Hotel and Campaign owners, to ensure that all marketing campaigns are being communicated on time to CCC with minimal impact to service level.
- Proactively engaged in weekly calls with relevant Line of Businesses to discuss on the upcoming marketing campaigns with involvement of Workforce Management team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with planning, management and delivery of successful projects will be desirable.
- Ability to do data analysis is crucial.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule when the need arises.
- Result-oriented, team player and passionate to deliver projects successfully.
- Pleasant personally with excellent communication, organization and analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, especially in Excel.
- Open to China citizens only.