Feel Welcome Feel Valued
1. To review the daily revenue report prepared by the Income Auditor and to prepare the Income journal;
2. To verify that journals and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate;
3. To manage prepaid and accrued expense monthly allocations and other allocated expense calculations and to ensure they are properly accounted for;
4. To review the salary calculations and ensure that labor expenses are properly posted;
5. To review the Monthly Food & Beverage Cost Controller’s Report and to verify the proper booking of the costs
6. To check a draft of monthly account statements, verifying that there are no errors or unrecorded amounts and to report to the Director of finance and business support;
7. To verify that the computer system is operating smoothly and that all necessary accounting records are correctly prepared.