- 学 历：不限
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
Assist the Engineering superior with general hotel and building maintenance and ensure that work is completed to a high standard within your established trade which meets the needs and expectations of your customers.
At Holiday Inn we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
· Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
· Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
· Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
· Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile
Duties and Responsibilities工作职责
· Attends to repair and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as centrifugal Chillers, air cooled Chillers, walk in cold room and freezer rooms and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment.
· Attends to repair and maintenance of air conditioning equipment such as window units, package units and fan coil units. .
· Replacement or new construction projects which may include GI, PVC and cast iron piping and fabrication of necessary brackets supports for installation.
· Attends to repairs or replacement of all bathroom / toilet fixtures in guest rooms, public areas and back-of-the-house areas.
· Cleans all manholes and clears sewage and storm water line blockages using sneaker machine or ropes and ring arrangement as required.
· Operate boiler and attend all repair works related to steam supply.
· Attend PMM work in the guest room
· Attends to repairs and painting of all surface walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel or emulsion paint as required to match existing finish..
· Attends to repairs of damaged / cracked surfaces which may include concrete, plastering, stonework, block work, wall and floor ceramic tiling and marble works.
· Attends to all types of repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises including any new additions / extensions to the Hotel or any other properties maintained by the Hotel.
· Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Program.
· Use initiative and foresight to undertake tasks outlined within the preventative maintenance program without the direction of the Shift Engineer/Chief Engineer.
· Responsible for servicing and attending to repairs on various types of equipment such as laundry equipment, kitchen equipment, heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment, including motors, pumps, fans, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plant and electricity generators, electric lights & powers, CCTV, telephone, TV, fire lives and safety equipment & system.
Attend all on job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures
· Attend all types of various technical skill training
· Ensures that house rules are followed and obeyed.
· Ensures punctual attendance and adherence to duty schedules by all subordinate staff.
· Ensures that personal grooming and hygiene standards are being observed. Does spot checks in the morning.
· Ensures all Engineering Standards and Procedures as issued from time to time are followed.
· Insure Hotel Rules and Regulations are fully followed, avoid any of the followings, but not limited to:
1 Sleeping whilst on duty 当班时睡觉
2 Late arriving at beginning of shift 上班迟到
3 Early departure at the end of the shift 早退
4 Not following up on guest complaints 不跟进客人的投诉
5 Not adhering to grooming standards 不遵守仪容仪表标准
· Complete work orders as requested by hotel various departments to meet customer requirements
· Interacts and cooperates with Hotel guests and outside contractors as necessary or directed by superior.
· Interacts and cooperates with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
· Ensures proper functioning of AC and Refrigeration equipment in all areas.
· Add chemicals to chilled water and condenser water as necessary
· Carries out daily testing and water treatment of A/C water systems.
· Demonstrate Awareness of IHG Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within PPE guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
· Be aware of duty of care and adhere to work place health and safety related various IHG policies and procedures
· Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
· Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers
· Carries out regular fire alarm test as per IHG standard
· Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
· Ensures that the work shop and related areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
· Complies with Hotel's Health, Safety & Hygiene Policy.
· Actively organizes and participates in the activities organized by the hotel (including but not limited to training, meeting and holiday activities).
· Obeys tasks assigned by superior, and ensures to finish them as soon as possible (not in violation of the laws and regulations, no potential hazards).
· Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
This is the top Maintenance/Engineering job in a large full-service, luxury, resort, or major flagship hotel with multiple sites and facilities, a number of major outlets, high volume catering and convention facilities, and a large number of VIP and key guests
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS任职要求
Technical school graduate in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning trade or obtain vocational training plus 2 years of experience in related work and prefer 1 year in hotel experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional certification and license if required by law.