- 学 历：大专
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
To organize and supervise the unit in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group China, the contract specification and statutory Regulations. Be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of customer communication and overall marketing.
Work with the unit team to provide great quality Food service and / or Support Services as required. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.
· Understand and deliver all contractual terms.
· Communicate any on site client changes to line manager.
· Communicate regularly with client (as agreed).
· Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys.
· Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time.
· Ensure services to Client are delivered to the correct standard and look for opportunities to up sell and/or increase revenues.
· Lead and implement all promotions
· Ensure all products are correctly priced in line contractual specifications and line manager specifications.
· Identify opportunities for new product up selling.
· Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager.
· Action plans are completed with the support of line manager following consumers’ satisfaction surveys.
· Ensure all retail areas are adequately stocked / provisioned at all times.
· Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation in line with the contractual frames.
Competency Expected from the Role
· Understanding Customers
· Strong marketing sense and be able to drive overall promotion/marketing activities to achieve client/customer satisfaction and economic excellence.
· Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
· Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
· Has great passion for the delivery of the highest quality of service and food offer obtainable
· Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team
· Excellent communication skills
· Good knowledge and experience of working with food is a plus
· Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
· High standards and quality driven
· A 'can do' attitude
Critical Experiences and Skills
· Experience of leading/driving marketing program is preferred
· Experience in customer communication
· Be able to demonstrate innovation and strategic direction in food planning and menu development
· Passion about food and customer service
· Excellent Mandarin/English language skills;
· I.T & computer literate
· Overseas education background with major in Hotel Management/marketing is a plus