- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
At Food+, we are a global team of passionate culinarians, skilled managers, food service operators, and subject matter experts dedicated to creating food experiences that energize the brilliant minds at one of the world's leading tech companies. We believe that the food and experiences we offer make a significant impact, as we play a role in fueling teams that are shaping the future of technology. We are deeply committed to supporting the long-term success of everyone we serve, and we absolutely love what we do. This is more than just a workplace; it's a hub for innovation, a platform for bringing your ideas to life, contributing to a sustainable future, and, best of all, being part of an awesome team!
To support our continued growth, we're on the lookout for a Head of Operations, China and Hong Kong. In this role, you will lead the charge in enhancing the service and experience of our remarkable food operations. Your responsibilities will encompass identifying, motivating, training, developing, and guiding your team to provide exceptional service and achieve goals and projects. You will oversee various administrative and operational tasks, including program implementation, financial management, analysis, sanitation, and safety.
The Head of Operations will focus on fostering innovative hospitality and creating a cafe experience that supports operational excellence. Your role will entail offering high-level culinary expertise, creativity, and project support to the Culinary department while managing, implementing, and supporting all food-related programs in a multi-unit operation.
You will report to the Director of Operations, China/HK and leverage your robust communication, hospitality, and operational skills to collaborate with key stakeholders, including culinary, nutrition, marketing, behavioral science, concept development, procurement, risk management, operations, and people approach, to uphold our standards, expectations, and enhance our guests' experiences.
This position can be based in Shanghai or Beijing, depending on the candidate's preference.
The great things you’ll do Overall:
● Collaborate closely with the operations team and senior management.
● Maintain open, honest, and timely communication with all suppliers.
● Treat everyone with professionalism, care, and respect.
● Establish and sustain solid relationships with Compass Group China.
● Contribute to the development and implementation of new procedures to enhance departmental workflow.
● Design, manage, and own the overall experience, not just the offerings.
● Cultivate a culture of hospitality that is friendly and engaging.
● Assist the Director of Operations (DOO) in implementing operational initiatives.
● Ensure the implementation and adherence to partner and Compass employee guidelines.
● Foster a culture of Food and Workplace Safety.
● Supervise and contribute to the successful opening of all new Cafés.
● Meet all deadlines for quarter and year-end reports as required by our partner and Sector Employer (QBDs).
● Drive the catering business to achieve budgeted revenues.
● Support employees' development plans, review team changes strategically, and encourage innovation and change.
● Motivate and lead your team to deliver excellence.
● Train and develop the senior leadership team.
● Strengthen the relationship with Compass Stakeholders and be recognized in this role.
● Plan, oversee, model, validate data, and analyze to generate accurate, driver-based forecasts with well-supported narratives.
● Assume responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of reporting requirements for Compass & Compass @ Google across organizations.
● Act as a business partner to key operational stakeholders to drive insights and data-driven decisions, including establishing and monitoring internal performance scorecards.
● Oversee governance and compliance related to invoicing and contracts, including internal audits.
● Support efficiency and productivity initiatives in operations by establishing effective controls and sharing best practices across the region.
If this sounds like a great fit, apply now to join our global team!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all applicants and associates fairly, based on their abilities, achievements, and experience, without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Compass Group PLC康帕斯集团 —— 全球领先的餐饮服务集团• 成立于1941年，总部位于英国• 伦敦证券交易所上市集团• 财富500强中第378位• 年收入190亿英镑• 世界最大的餐饮服务供应商• 我们的客户遍布5万多个地方 作为一家财富500强公司，康帕斯集团成立于1941年，总部位于英国，在伦敦证券交易所上市。我们是全球领先的餐饮及综合支持服务的全球领导者。我们的服务广泛分布于工商业、教育业、医疗保健、运功与休闲场所、海上和野外工程项目。康帕斯集团拥有强大的综合实力，全球逾42万名员工，我们每天为全球超过50个国家的客户提供同样的优质服务。 我们的目标是：成为世界级的合同餐饮及综合支持服务供应商，以一流的员工、一流的服务和一流的成就闻名于世。“Compass group plc provides great food and support services to millions of people around the world every day.”康帕斯集团每天为全世界数以百万计的人提供美食和支持服务” 怡乐食在中国：怡乐食是隶属于康帕斯集团的品牌之一。我们致力于为工厂、企业、学校、医院和俱乐部会所提供优良的餐饮服务。自1997年进入中国市场以来，至今已经在全国40多个城市开展了我们的业务，我们除了在上海设立总部，还相继在北京、广州、大连、深圳、成都、杭州等省会中心城市成立了分公司，我们的雇员已经超过4500人。现在我们正在积极寻找优秀的专业人才加入我们的团队。我们的员工康帕斯重视员工的个人职业规划、技能开发及绩效提升计划。优秀的人力资源团队针对公司不同部门的业务需求和职能需要，为不同的岗位层级提供适用的战略解决方案。客户可以信赖我们出色的业务能力与丰富的资源储备，不仅能确保实现客户合作方与我方的平稳交接，还能促进双方之间更为及时高效地联络沟通，避免发生业务中断问题。为实现这一目标，我们的人力资源团队寻找的人员必须具备一系列必要条件，具体包括：• 必须具备创新精神• 对工作充满求知欲• 为人坦诚• 充满活力，积极有朝气• 具备相关工作经验上海总部 - 联系方式：上海市徐汇区龙文路317号星翰广场2栋6楼招聘邮箱: email@example.com（标题标注：姓名+岗位）企业网站: www.compass-group.com.cn