- 学 历：本科
- 所 在 地：北京市
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Communications & Media Manager
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate, first and foremost, will share our love and passion for great beer. You're going to be a craft beer evangelist for one of China's top craft breweries, so you need to be excited about what we do and show that in your work!
This is a key role in maintaining Jing-A’s growth trajectory in the China market and beyond by delivering effective and efficient communications campaigns that will drive awareness of and preference for Jing-A products.
The role is responsible for the successful management of marketing/advertising/PR (online and offline) activities and for overseeing the development of creative strategies.
The role’s scope includes:
• As a key member of the team, you must have the ability think creatively combined with the energy and passion to bring your ideas to fruition.
• Proactively manage Jing-A’s social media channels by creating original content, building community and driving brand awareness.
• Actively build relationships and partnerships with various media outlets (industry & lifestyle) to generate earned media opportunities for Jing-A.
• Develop the Jing-A “voice” so that it resonates with the next generation of craft beer lovers in China.
• Develop communication strategies and campaign plans. Must also have the project management skills to manage campaign execution.
• Liaise and manage PR agencies as well as other third party agencies.
• Ability to roll-up your sleeves and work with the team across social media channels,
retail marketing and other marketing needs.
• Enthusiastically Contribute to the overall creative horsepower behind Jing-A.
A successful candidate will have:
• Native proficiency in Chinese and high-level English language abilities – written and especially spoken.
• You are an extrovert at heart and enjoy communicating, working in teams and building industry relationships.
• Past experience in a communications agency at Account Director level or above (5 years or more).
• Demonstrated success working on a range of consumer-facing campaigns – possibly with alcohol and other fast moving consumer goods.
• Have an earned-first mindset when it comes to campaign development.
• Able to learn and adapt quickly within a start-up working environment and loves nothing more than a challenge.
• Have a detail-oriented, organized and dedicated mindset; ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Most importantly, craves a cold pint of craft beer at the end of a work day! Shows a genuine interest in the craft beer movement within China, has a passion for creativity and comes to work everyday with a sense of curiosity and playfulness.
• Jing-A Brewing Co. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. This is a fast growing company providing ample future career opportunities.
• The role will be based in Beijing. Contact:
• Interested applicants please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org