1. Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the
purpose of maximizing revenue
2. Monitor front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal
3. Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques
and upselling in line with FIT marketing program
4. VIP rooms are inspected and all concerned should be advised prior to guest arrival.
5. Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of
Room Division employees
6. Achieve budgeted revenues, control labor costs and expenses, and maximize profitability within
all areas of responsibility. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating
budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
7 Daily weekly, monthly occupancy forecasts evaluated against actual occupancy, vacancies noted
and taken into account for succeeding forecast. Annual forecast figures for Front Office.
8. Room status accurate and current.
9. Adequate daily staffing and appropriate working schedules to minimize payroll costs.
10. Employment and training of staff in co-ordination with Personnel Department.
11. Communicate to the General Manager /Executive Assistant Manager all information likely to be
of interest to them such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs and all other pertinent
12. Prepares efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking
into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially
those with early or late arrivals or departures
13. Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and
events which warrants special handling and detailed information
14. Periodic performance evaluation of staff.
15. Maintains a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and
procedures and oversees their implementation
16. The performance of other related functions that may be assigned.
1. Preferably college graduate or equivalent in experience
2. Minimum 10 years’ experience in Front Office operations with 5 years in a management capacity
3. Verbal and written facility
4. Personable, aggressive，At least 30 years of age
5. Must have working knowledge of Sales and Housekeeping operations and must understand
functions of and be able to co-operate with closely related departments
6. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
I verify that I have read all of the above and understood what is expected of me in my position
郁锦香品牌始创于1962年，源于荷兰的四星级国际化酒店品牌，秉承突破传统、与众不同的品牌特色，完美将“国际标准和当地特色”结合，倡导将妙趣融入工作和生活，主张“随时趣感受”。 郁锦香酒店已形成强大的全球网络，拥有190家以上的酒店、18000间以上的客房。进入中国后，在全球三大顶级集团之一的锦江集团、欧洲第二大酒店集团法国卢浮集团、国内领先的维也纳酒店的强强联合下，郁锦香已在上海开启2家全球旗舰店，并在短短的2个月内签约10个项目以上，在集团高端酒店定位的战略背景下高速发展。Founded in 1962, Yujinxiang brand is a four-star international hotel brand originated in Holland. It adheres to the brand characteristics of breaking through tradition and being different, perfectly combines "international standards and local characteristics", advocates the integration of fun into work and life, and advocates "play time any time". 郁锦香酒店已形成强大的全球网络，拥有190家以上的酒店、18000间以上的客房。进入中国后，在全球三大顶级集团之一的锦江集团、欧洲第二大酒店集团法国卢浮集团、国内领先的维也纳酒店的强强联合下，郁锦香已在上海开启2家全球旗舰店，并在短短的2个月内签约10个项目以上，在集团高端酒店定位的战略背景下高速发展。Yujinxiang hotel has formed a strong global network, with more than 190 hotels and more than 18000 rooms. After entering China, Yu Jinxiang has opened two global flagship stores in Shanghai and signed more than 10 projects in just two months under the strong combination of Jinjiang Group, one of the top three global groups, Louvre group, the second largest hotel group in Europe, and Vienna Hotel, the leading hotel in China. Under the strategic background of the group's high-end hotel positioning, Yu Jinxiang has developed rapidly.