- 学 历：大专
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Guest Service Center Operator 总机接线员
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
- 1. Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept within all staff area and Hotel departments.
- 2. To ensure that all guests and callers are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the hotel.
- 3. Responsible for the ongoing communication of pertinent information using the Telephone logbook provided to other shifts.
- 4. Responsible and accountable for the logging of and correct, prompt and efficient handling of all guest messages and facsimiles.
- 5. To ensure that all computer input into the system is correct and of a consistently high nature.
- 6. To ensure that all guest enquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
- 7. To ensure on a daily basis that you are fully aware of all arrivals to the Hotel, and in particular, VIP’s and return guests, and that you are aware of any special requests so that they may be action accordingly.
- 8. To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel provides to its guests and visitors.
- 9. To ensure you have a complete and thorough knowledge of the outlets of the hotel, their operating hours and the scope of services that they provide.
- 10. To ensure that all telephone calls are attended to in a helpful and professional, yet warm and friendly manner.
- 11. To ensure that the Switchboard is not left unattended at any time whilst on duty.
- 12. Responsible for the prompt and correct input of all guest messages into the system.
- 13. To identify any faults that occur in the switchboard at any time whilst you are on duty, report to PBX manager or DM according to the duty roster and report the fault direct to the company.
- 14. Responsible for providing a personal, efficient, friendly and warm wakeup call service for our guests as required.
- 15. To ensure confidentiality is adhered to in relation to all enquiries in reference to guests or staff with no exceptions.
- 16. To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
- 17. Responsible for adhering to the rules and regulations of the hotel as set down in the Staff Handbook.
- 18. To assist and carry out other duties as required and directed.
- 19. To be completely aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures of the hotel and your responsibilities in an emergency.
- 20. To acquire, through training provided, a complete knowledge of all policies and policies as set down by the hotel that relate specifically to the Switchboard.