- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
· Functions as the strategic business leader of the property's Rooms Operations. Areas of responsibility include Front Office, Business Center, Recreation/Health Club and Housekeeping.
· Position works with direct reports (department heads) to develop and implement departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures Rooms Operations meet the brand’s standards, targets customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
· As a member of the Executive Committee, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and associates and provides a return on investment to the owner and Marriott International.
Education and Experience
· 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
工商管理、酒店和餐厅管理或相关专业在正规大学 2 年课程;4年客户服务、前台、客房服务、销售、管理运营或相关专业领域经验。
· 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
Skills and Knowledge
· Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
客户和个性化服务 - 了解提供客户和个性化服务的准则和流程。包括客户需求评估、服务满足质量标准以及客户满意度评估。
· Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
财务管理 - 确定如何花费资金来完成工作，并核算这些支出。
· Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
行政管理 - 了解战略规划、资源分配、人力资源建模、领导技术、生产方法以及人员和资源协调方面的业务和管理原则。
· Applied Business Knowledge - Understanding market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of the company’s business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
应用业务知识 - 了解市场动态、企业层面目标和公司业务的重要方面，以准确诊断优势和劣势，预测机会和风险，发现问题，并制定战略和计划。使个人和团队行动与推动业务成果的战略和计划保持一致。
· Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
物料资源管理 - 获取并查看执行某些工作所需的设备、设施和材料的适当使用。
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
· Analyzes service issues and identifies trends.
· Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
· Works with Rooms management team to develop an operational strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
2.Managing Revenue Goals收益目标管理
· Monitors Rooms operations sales performance against budget.
· Reviews reports and financial statements to determine Rooms operations performance against budget.
· Coaches and supports operations team to effectively manage occupancy & rate, wages and controllable expenses.
· Reviews the Wage Progress Report and compares budgeted wages to actual wages, coaching direct reports to address problem areas and holding team accountable for results.
3.Leading Operations and Department Teams引导运营和部门团队
· Champions the brand’s service vision for product and service delivery and ensures alignment amongst the Rooms leadership teams.
· Develops systems to enable associates to understand guest satisfaction results.
· Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding departmental goals to produce desired results.
4.Managing the Guest Experience管理客人体验
· Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
· Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
· Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
· Creates an atmosphere in all Rooms and Food and Beverage areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
5.Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities管理和执行人力资源活动
· Facilitates the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensures implementation to continually improve guest satisfaction results.
· Ensures associates are treated fairly and equitably.
· Ensures that regular, ongoing communication is happening in Rooms (e.g., pre-shift briefings, staff meetings).
· Fosters associate commitment to providing excellent service, participates in daily stand-up meetings and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and associates.
· Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of staff/operations meetings with an emphasis on generating innovative ways to continually improve results.
· Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds staff accountable for successful performance. 利用绩效评估流程为直接下属设定目标和期望，让员工对成功的绩效负责
· Solicits associate feedback, utilizes an “open door policy” and reviews associate satisfaction results to identify and address associate problems or concerns.
· Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and supports the Peer Review Process.
根据标准和当地操作程序(SOPs and LSOPs)，确保政策的执行是公平和一致的，纪律程序和文件是完整的，并支持同行评审过程
· Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
· Champions change, ensures brand and regional business initiatives are implemented and communicates follow-up actions to team as necessary.
· Be responsible for hotel security and safety, hygiene levels of Rooms and Public Areas.
· Make sure everything in Rooms division is compliance with local laws.
MANAGING EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
· Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
· Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successful daily operations.
· Ensures coordination and facilitation of new hire orientation program to generate a positive first impression for employees and emphasize the importance of guest service in company culture.
· Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and employees receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
丽思卡尔顿酒店为每位人才提供平等的就业机会" Talent, meet Respect." It's our pleasure. The Ritz-Carlton is an equalopportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. 北京金融街丽思卡尔顿酒店，地理位置得天独厚，坐落于西城区金融街太平桥与金城坊东街交汇处，与城市地标及众多文化古迹如故宫仅举步之遥。酒店拥有253间配置卓越的客房，环境优雅舒适，高科技便利设施应有尽有，是商旅及休闲度假者的理想选择。The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, FinancialStreet offering 253 well-appointed guest rooms, comforting amenities and wealthof high-tech conveniences, the hotel is an ideal choice for both business andleisure travelers. The strategic location at the intersection of TaipingqiaoStreet and Jinchengfangdong will afford guests easy access to busy Chang’anAvenue. 我们的绅士淑女是对客服务承诺中最重要的资源。通过实施信任、诚实、尊重、正直和承诺的原则，我们培养并充分发挥员工的天分以达到个人和企业的互利。Ritz-Carlton 致力于创造一个尊重差异化、提高生活质量、实现个人抱负、巩固Ritz-Carlton成功秘诀的工作环境。At The Ritz-Carlton, our Ladies and Gentlemen are the most important resource in our service commitment to our guests. By applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and commitment, we nurture and maximize talent to the benefit of each individual and the company. The Ritz-Carlton fosters a work environment where diversity is valued, quality of life is enhanced, individual aspirations are fulfilled, and The Ritz-Carlton mystique is strengthened.工作日面试时间：每周一到周五下午13:00至17:00地点：北京市西城区金城坊东街1号 北京金融街丽思卡尔顿酒店 地下二层人力资源部（金融街购物中心东侧）乘车路线：乘坐地铁1号或2号线至复兴门下车；4号线至灵镜胡同下车；公交车7路、38路辟才胡同下车请携带中英文简历及近期一张一寸近照参加面试