- 学 历：大专
- 所 在 地：不限
- 户 籍 地：不限
职位：Assistant SPA Manager 助理水疗经理
Assist the Director of Spa Operation to lead and motivate spa staff to a level of service which exceeds all guest expectations by facilitating team work and ensuring all duties are performed in a consistent manner and in the time allocated.
Oversee and carry out retail, customer service & receptionist related training to a 5 star spa standard including but not limited to:
• Following up with all spa therapists to ensure that treatments are being delivered to a consistent standard as stated in the spa training manual.
• Following up with all other personnel to ensure work is delivered to a consistent standard as stated in the spa operations manual.
• Conduct on the job training.
• To conduct training for the staff in accordance to the Annual Training Plan in order that employees have the necessary skills to perform their duties assigned.
• Maintain proper training records and scoring as part of annual performance review.
Grow retail sales and increase sales conversions at the retail gallery and with the therapists.
Manage merchandise, including display and replenishment of shelves, par levels.
Assist visiting Visual Merchandiser to implement design concepts.
Assist with improving and analyzing Customer Satisfaction across the reception concierge and team in general.
Maintain close contact with guests, receiving feedback regarding the operation of the spa and other facilities.
Ability to manage cultural diversity.
Assist in marketing the service of the spa facilities in the local and regional market.
Assist to ensure that all facilities operate efficiently to achieve the highest possible revenues and profit.
Act in accordance with all policies, personnel policies, spa policies and procedures including all health and sanitary regulations Provide optimum service through staff training, coaching, feedback and ensuring adequate staffing levels.
Monitor products and accessories used in the spa to ensure all budgets are achieved and adhered to.
Assist in the preparation of yearly operating, operating equipment and capital expenditure budget.
Prepare daily revenue reports.
Prepare monthly usage reports.
Regularly check and reorder administrative supplies.
Ensure that all hygiene levels are met in the spa.
Co-ordinate with the needs of the department to ensure the smooth operations, cleanliness and maintenance of the entire spa & its equipment’s.
Ensure all equipment and system faults are promptly reported and repaired.
Carry out other tasks assigned by the Director of Spa Operations.