DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Inspects all VIP blockings, occupied VIP rooms and vacant rooms.
2. Instructs Room Attendants to clean guest rooms in order of priority.
3. Makes available floor linen and cleaning equipment/materials needed for guest rooms.
4. Checks floor corridors, service areas, including linen closets, storage room for cleaning equipment and Room Attendants’ comfort room.
5. Checks Room Attendant’s proper grooming, attire, use of respective name tags; inspects maid’s carts for completeness of supplies needed for the day’s work
6. Reports to Assistant Executive Housekeeper any irregularities observed on the part of the guests.
7. Builds high morale and motivation and sound employee relationships.
8. Rates performance of room attendants.
9. Performs other duties that may be assigned.
10. Reviews/discusses room assignments of Room Attendants.
11. Reviews linen requirements, checks availability and appropriateness of cleaning equipment and comfort rooms.
12. Double-checks floor corridors, service areas, linen closets, storage rooms for cleaning equipment and comfort rooms.
13. Ensures that Room Attendants on duty are in complete clean uniforms.Ensures that Floor Supervisor checks this requirement daily.
14. Plans/conducts training program of Room Attendants.
15. Reviews commendations/misconduct.
16. Conducts orientation for new hires for his section advising them in writing of the standards against which performance of their subordinates will be evaluated.
17. Conducts preliminary selection interviews of candidates for positions in his section taking into account standards of personnel quality of the hotel.
18. Initiates Commendations and Misconduct Notices.
Appraises performance of subordinates every six months and recommends appropriate action
19. basing on results of rating.
20. Identifies training needs of subordinates of personnel within his section.
21. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
1. College graduate
2. 2 years’ experience
3. Aggressive and personable