DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acknowledges turnover by outgoing counterpart of the emergency key and the Assistant Manager’s log book.
2. Reviews log book with departmental heads to check on guest service conditions or to recommend changes on existing practices.
3. In the absence of the Departmental Head/Assistant Departmental Head. Sectional Head of an operations unit, monitors the performance of the staff, advises Head of unit of same.
4. Receives, records and acts on relays complaints and grievances as well as compliments and
5. Arranges for limousine and photo services for VIPs and dispatches all pertinent information about said persons to company executives concerned.
6. Arranges car services for executives on official business.
7. Monitors use of all Hotel vehicles and gasoline consumption
8. Offers assistance and provides needed/sought information to guests and VIPs upon their arrival at the lobby; escorts guests to their rooms and requests them to register in the VIP Guest Book whenever necessary.
9. Arranges accommodation of overflow guests in alternate hotel(s) and keeps record thereof; arranges for their return to the Hotel the following day or when conditions allow/exigencies require/justify.
10. Handles questions of charges, investigations of any guest comments and co-ordination with emergency plans.
11. Makes rounds/conducts inspections on the lobby, of all but not limited to other guest areas in the interest of security, safety, guest relations, economy/conservation and acts, records, monitors to officer(s) concerned and superior(s) operational activities and unusual occurrences, incidents, irregularities, illegitimate activities and significant events affecting unites/or the Hotel as a whole; handles lost-and-found matters.
在大堂里巡视监督酒店安全、客户关系、经济/对话与行为，不包括客人区域，记 录并监督相关员工指导相关工作及区域或酒店的不寻常的地方和重大事情，处理遗 失事件。
12. Authorizes room or rate changes, paid-outs, rebates, cash advances, release of airline crew allowance, acceptance of personal or company checks, assumption of liabilities, “charge to” billing, etc. following or on the basis of established policies, standards and procedures.
13. Co-ordinates with line departments concerned on discrepancies in room status.
14. Does other duties assigned by the immediate superior.
1. College graduate
2. At least 2 years’ experience in a hotel of international standard
3. Must be familiar with Front Office operations
4. Personable and charming
5. Verbal and written facility
6. Able to relate with different types of personalities
7. Should be well versed in local city history, places of interest, shopping areas, theatres, etc. for better guest service