- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
1. Conduct regular divisional communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
2. To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
3. Encourage colleagues to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognizing them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
4. Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
5. Establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
6. Spend time at the F&B outlets (during peak periods) to ensure that they are managed well by the respective colleagues and functions to the fullest expectations.在餐厅区域花时间巡视（高峰时段）以确保员工很好地管理餐厅区域并使各项活动达到最佳满意度
地理位置：重庆是中央直辖市，位于中国西南方，是长江流域的政治、经济中心，被长江及嘉陵江环绕且坐落在山城之中的地形，也让这座城市独具特色。重庆丽晶酒店位于重庆市江北嘴中央商务区，拥有完善的商务及旅游配套设施。酒店交通便利、距离重庆江北国际机场仅30分钟车程，驱车10分钟即可到达渝中解放碑商圈及江北观音桥商圈。设计风格：酒店设计现代且雅致、满溢当地风情，融入重庆当代潮流元素以及辉煌历史，透过陶器、玉石、金属以及漆器等当地传统建材，展现传承经典的使命。设计师特别打造了一个平台，邀请包括韩国的陶艺家Lee Eun、台湾的金属艺术创作师Donnie Pan、艺术家Yi Meng以及美国雕塑家Jessica Drenk 等知名人士前来发挥创意，丰富酒店知性与文创的氛围。客房介绍：酒店拥有202间客房，其中包括21间套房，空间舒适宽敞，标准客房面积达55平方米，可眺望嘉陵江及渝中半岛美丽景致。优雅现代的室内装饰大量融入了当地特色，设计中的现代元素恰如其分地彰显出重庆在当今中国的经济与文化发展的重要性，让城市古老的历史焕发出新的生机。餐饮服务：酒店拥有一间大堂酒吧、一间提供全天候餐饮服务的餐厅，以及一间风格独具的中餐厅和一间藏酒丰富的牛排以及铁板烧餐厅，提供国际商旅以及本地品味人士至高的餐饮享受。除此之外，酒店还拥有先进会议设施以及可欣赏壮丽江景的大型宴会厅以及六间会议厅，大宴会厅最多可以举办容纳六百人的大型会议，满足各式会议以及宴会所需。其他设施：酒店内设商务中心以及顶级商务人士专属的丽晶俱乐部，让国际商旅尽享便利与舒适。设备完善的健身中心、SPA芳疗室、按摩浴池以及室内恒温游泳池，衬着山水之城的美景，打造出城市中的度假绿洲，营造喧嚣中难得的谧静。LOCATIONRegent Chongqing is situated at Jiangbeizui financial center, in the new bustling business center of Chongqing in Southwest China between the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers, conveniently across the river from the city center and at just a short 30-minute drive from the Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport and 10-minute drive to Jiefangbei or Guanyinqiao center.DESIGNThe hotel’s elegant and contemporary interiors are imbued with a sense of place and the design’s modern elements echo the economic importance of Chongqing. Through the clever use of traditional building materials - ceramic, jade, metal and lacquer, the hotel pays homage to Chongqing’s heritage and cultural past. The hotel interiors house an impressive assembly of art, including works by Lee Eun, the Korean ceramic artist; Donnie Pan, the Taiwanese artist who specializes in working with metal; Yi Meng, a Fine Artist and the American artist Jessica Drenk, whose textural sculptures highlight the chaos and beauty found in simple materials.ACCOMMODATIONSThe hotel offers rich and luxurious accommodations in the sprawling municipality and economic center of Chongqing. Designed for the upscale business traveler, the spacious property will feature a total of 202 rooms, inclusive of 21 suites with an average area of 55 square meters per standard room for guests to enjoy the panoramic and breathtaking views of the Jialing rivers and Yuzhong Peninsula in comfort.RESTAURANTS & BANQUETRegent Chongqing’s restaurants and bars offer international and local guests alike a range of cuisines to satisfy all palates; an all-day dining restaurant, a lobby lounge, a Chinese restaurant, and a specialty steak and teppanyaki restaurant that feature a dedicated wine cellar. The sophisticated and stylish new property has state-of-the art meeting facilities. The six private function rooms and 600 people grand ballroom provide guests with varied bespoke entertainment options while in full view of the scenic rivers all around.OTHER FACILITIESRegent Chongqing has a business center and an exclusive Regent Club to conveniently service business travelers. Additionally, a fully-equipped health and fitness center, Wellspring spa with sauna, a Jacuzzi and an in-door heated swimming pool provide the ultimate urban relaxation among beautiful sceneries.POINTS OF INTERESTRegent Chongqing is within walking distance to Chongqing’s Grand Theater and Science Museum, and mere moments away from the city’s new large scale shopping center. A short ride on the nearby Qiansimen Bridge or Huanghuayuan Bridge would take guests to key local attractions including Jiefangbei, Hongya Cave, Chongqing Luohan Temple and the famed Chaotianmen Square. Whether for business or for pleasure, guests are able to enjoy the convenience and grandeur of Regent Chongqing in full.