- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
In this role, you will engage directly with Hilton guest as a specialist in sales/reservations and customer service, through several channels, such as Phone, WeChat, Fliggy, Email and China Apps, etc. The Guest Engagement Specialist is either a work-from-home or an onsite role within Hilton’s Reservation sales and customer support teams and is perfect for someone with strong communications skills that can easily switch focus from solving problems to selling Hilton.
You will serve as the first point of contact from our customers. You will have conversations with our customers to understand their needs, answer questions, and provide personalized solutions. This means being able to perform various roles, based on training provided. This includes (but is not limited to) – advising, selling, responding to inquiries/requests, and resolving customer issues/complaints. Besides the reactive response for customer needs, you are empowered to gather voice of customer and classify data with different categories, while sometimes participating in process improvement and customer engagement programs.
Every contact is an opportunity to build trust with our guests and convert every customer into a lifetime Hilton guest. You will live our Hilton values and HRCC tenets at every touch-point, and will be empowered to create an effortless experience by providing the right solution(s) for each customer.
More specifically, you will:
· Develop an understanding of Hilton and partner offerings (e.g. timeshares, car rentals, credit card, etc.), and then utilize that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling.
· Demonstrate competency proficiency combined with meeting specific sales and customer service goals and metrics daily. Examples of required metrics and competencies include: customer satisfaction scores, revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, first-call resolution, communication, good judgment, and customer focus.
· Utilize various resources that provide information on the property (e.g. location, promotions, transportation, etc.) to offer clear and accurate details to customers.
· You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business and customer needs.
o Department is open nights, weekends and holidays. Employees are expected to be present and available to take calls during all scheduled shifts. During peak volumes, additional hours may be required with advanced notice, and during slower volumes, there may be the option for team members to schedule fewer hours.
· Attendance and active participation in virtual training sessions, including timely and 100% completion of self-paced training modules
· Regular and punctual attendance, in conformance with the standards established by HRCC, is critical to the successful performance of this position
· Effective time management and ability to work independently in a Work-From-Home or onsite environment
关于希尔顿希尔顿（NYSE: HLT）是国际最具知名度的酒店管理公司之一，拥有十七大卓越酒店品牌，在全球113个国家和地区直接管理、特许经营、持有以及租赁超过5,600家酒店，逾912,000间客房。一直以来，希尔顿始终致力于履行世界最热情好客酒店的使命并在卓越职场研究所2018年的“全球最佳职场”评选中名列第二，成为全球排名最高的酒店集团。自1919年成立以来，希尔顿酒店已共计为超过30亿名宾客提供了服务。同时，作为屡获殊荣的常客奖励计划希尔顿荣誉客会?（Hilton Honors），它已为全球近8,200万名会员提供包括电子登记入住及选择客房、数字密钥与智能客房等非凡礼遇。更多详情请登录newsroom.hilton.com，并在Facebook、Twitter、Linkedln、Instagram和Youtube上与希尔顿联系。