Events & Partnership Manager 会务经理
2019-05-22 发布 2019-08-20 截止
The City is a luxury integrated concept comprising of top-tier office spaces, fine dining, “Hudson” and a member only business club, “The City Society”. Designed with business leaders, industry experts, innovators and entrepreneurs top of mind, The City provides seamless access to high-end versatile workspaces, direct access to exclusive events, refined dining, private whiskey and cigar lounges, wellness and concierge services delivering the finer things in life to empower our member’s work life.
The Role on Offer…
Events & Partnership Manager
· Drive, manage and close sales of private event spaces within The City
· Respond to all private event enquires
· Manage coordination and logistics of all private event rentals
· Create a personal account target hit-list with strategies to acquired business.
· Exceed event revenue booking goals for The City
· Develop and manage events and related partnership events for maximum business opportunities.
· Maximizing event space to meet business plans and revenue objectives.
· Manage relationships and execute contracts for private event bookings
· Review and evaluate all event bookings to ensure the most efficient use of public space, favourable contractual terms & conditions
· Personally managing and ensuring the smooth running and execution of guests events
· Ensure that data provided are accurate informative and uploaded onto Salesforce e.g. Banquet Event Order, Partnership Contracts, etc.
· Managing and expanding guests data base to fully implement future initiatives and solicit guest return
· Ensuring the that all guests are made to feel welcomed, and appreciating the richness of culture diversity of your clients, associates and location
· Solve and manage guests and partners issues in a professional manner
· Maintain knowledge and awareness of current events
· To lead on researching and identifying and development partnerships with new companies while maintaining current partners
· To manage the programming and partnerships of events in Beijing with the end goal of lead generation
· To spearhead alongside member relations manager a well planned programming of member events for The City
· Develops and nurtures relationships with global and regional partners
· Create meaningful partnerships with organizations and individuals that will drive revenue and brand relevance to the city
· Research and build strong relationships with key contacts and other partners
· Assist with the identification of organizations and individuals that have potential to be The City advocates or partners
· Ensure confidentiality and security of all data and documents in the property
What is expected:
· Degree, Diploma and/or Professional Qualifications in Travel Industry, Marketing or Business related fields.
· Consumer event sales experience
· Experience in managing an event P&L
· Event management / logistics experience
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Min 1 – 2 years experience in events or related field.
· Experience in developing metrics for the different types of events
· Demonstrated success in the role and tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated partnerships over time
· Drive the partner to utilize their strengths and unique value additions to exceed metric expectations and drive down the cost of service delivery
· High level of product knowledge to project professionalism.
· Ability and understanding of the market and competition.
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
· Good interpersonal & communication skills.
· Excellent written and spoken Mandarin & English.
· Ability to work nights, weekends; support event setup / strike
· Creative in thinking and flexibility – ability to multi-task and handle pressure
· High level of personal credibility, networking and interpersonal skills
· Experience in luxury membership club is a plus.
You have great interpersonal skills and strong relationship building skills. You have an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities. You enjoy communicating with clients and enjoy networking events. You are a goal getter and collaborator. You are able to negotiate and mediate between different parties You have a can do attitude and have the ability to think outside of the box.
Arcc Holdings is at the forefront of premium lifestyle led concepts through three complementary lines of businesses: Work, Live, Play. We develop, own and manage an internationally award-winning ecosystem of iconic lifestyle concepts, business, hospitality and real estate portfolios across Asia
Welcome to our world of career opportunity
Our success to date, is driven through our greatest assets, our employees. We are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential in the field they are most passionate and skilled. Through motivation, personal career development and generous remuneration, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us and be part of the driving force behind one of Asia’s fastest growing hospitality and real estate lifestyle brands.
Operating through 3 successful centres across downtown Singapore with a total of 18 locations across Asia, Arcc Offices offers a unique mix of iconic spaces, complete with robust technology systems, customer focused staff, and the most functional and beautifully designed workplaces combined with a culture of innovation.
Arcc Offices shares your vision and seeks to create spaces which resonate with the distinct opportunities on offer.
We understand the importance of Work, Live, Play and seek to develop this unique theme in all our projects.?
Arcc Offices is a regional serviced office group operating under Arcc Holdings, a Singapore-based real estate investment company.?
The City is a curated premium collaborative space. A vibrant and dynamic concept which enhances the appeal and value of the World Financial Centre by energizing the podium and lobby areas. Designed around the requirements of the building’s leading Chinese and Multi National firms and leading corporations to provide:
Premium Business Centre of approx. 250 workstations
Collaborative meeting and conference facilities
F&B / Bar concept open to public
- 联 系 人：人事部