The Role on Offer…
Join one of Asia’s fastest growing acclaimed workspace provider with over 20 locations across the region.
Reporting to the General Manager and Head Quarter Team to drive member recruitment, retention and satisfaction while increasing commercial value.
With that in mind, the Successful Candidate
· Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders in the market - landlords, suppliers, service providers and all clients.
· Works closely with Country General Manager, Community and Events Manager and Centre Managers to develop and execute strategies and programs to enhance the city’s productivity, targeting: Current business and New business
· Guide and train Centre Manager in achieving the allocated center’s P&L performance which falls under the umbrella of the overall city’s financial performance.
· Acts as a supporting role for Centre Managers in their renewal process of in-house tenants’ contracts based on profitability and sustainability.
· Responsible in overseeing the city operations in accordance with the Company’s operating and service standards on the following aspects such as, building management, centre operational readiness, service excellence and inventory management.
· Plan and implement renewal and operating strategies to achieve service, operation and business excellence.
· Ensures that all SOPs and Service Standards are reinforced, follow through and acted on positively at all times.
What is Expected
· Degree in Business Related Fields
· Substantial relevant working experience and track record in a similar capacity
· Creative visual thinker, who is exceptionally organized and always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
· Effervescent, driven personality with passion, interest, conviction, and discerning abilities to build up a strong commercial and operational team.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
Arcc Holdings is at the forefront of premium lifestyle led concepts through three complementary lines of businesses: Work, Live, Play. We develop, own and manage an internationally award-winning ecosystem of iconic lifestyle concepts, business, hospitality and real estate portfolios across Asia Welcome to our world of career opportunity Our success to date, is driven through our greatest assets, our employees. We are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential in the field they are most passionate and skilled. Through motivation, personal career development and generous remuneration, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us and be part of the driving force behind one of Asia’s fastest growing hospitality and real estate lifestyle brands. Operating through 3 successful centres across downtown Singapore with a total of 18 locations across Asia, Arcc Offices offers a unique mix of iconic spaces, complete with robust technology systems, customer focused staff, and the most functional and beautifully designed workplaces combined with a culture of innovation. Arcc Offices shares your vision and seeks to create spaces which resonate with the distinct opportunities on offer. We understand the importance of Work, Live, Play and seek to develop this unique theme in all our projects.? Arcc Offices is a regional serviced office group operating under Arcc Holdings, a Singapore-based real estate investment company.? The City is a curated premium collaborative space. A vibrant and dynamic concept which enhances the appeal and value of the World Financial Centre by energizing the podium and lobby areas. Designed around the requirements of the building’s leading Chinese and Multi National firms and leading corporations to provide: Premium Business Centre of approx. 250 workstations Collaborative meeting and conference facilities Members Lounge F&B / Bar concept open to public