- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Manager that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making high volumes of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects
· Manage channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
· Supporting sales organisation effectiveness as CRM champion
· Perform effective online presentations to prospects
· Responsibility for Live Chat function on Arcc website, supporting queries and closing sales
· Marketing campaign setup and tracking within CRM system
· Responds to customer inquiries/requests in a timely manner. Focuses on ways to improve overall buying processes with emphasis on "ease of doing business"
· Maintains open communication with centres, sales offices and markets as needed regarding lead status.
· Keeps Leadership informed of trends, opportunities, market changes as needed.
· Proven inside sales experience
· Track record of over-achieving quota
· Strong phone presence and experience with high volume of calls made per day
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
ARCHETYPES OF THE SUCCESSFUL ROLE:
· Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone (excellent telephone demeanor).
· Confident, polite and cheerful telephone voice and fluent in English
· Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
· Intermediate level of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Familiarity with CRM systems a plus.
· Maintains high productivity/activity level.
Arcc Holdings is at the forefront of premium lifestyle led concepts through three complementary lines of businesses: Work, Live, Play. We develop, own and manage an internationally award-winning ecosystem of iconic lifestyle concepts, business, hospitality and real estate portfolios across Asia Welcome to our world of career opportunity Our success to date, is driven through our greatest assets, our employees. We are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential in the field they are most passionate and skilled. Through motivation, personal career development and generous remuneration, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us and be part of the driving force behind one of Asia’s fastest growing hospitality and real estate lifestyle brands. Operating through 3 successful centres across downtown Singapore with a total of 18 locations across Asia, Arcc Offices offers a unique mix of iconic spaces, complete with robust technology systems, customer focused staff, and the most functional and beautifully designed workplaces combined with a culture of innovation. Arcc Offices shares your vision and seeks to create spaces which resonate with the distinct opportunities on offer. We understand the importance of Work, Live, Play and seek to develop this unique theme in all our projects.? Arcc Offices is a regional serviced office group operating under Arcc Holdings, a Singapore-based real estate investment company.? The City is a curated premium collaborative space. A vibrant and dynamic concept which enhances the appeal and value of the World Financial Centre by energizing the podium and lobby areas. Designed around the requirements of the building’s leading Chinese and Multi National firms and leading corporations to provide: Premium Business Centre of approx. 250 workstations Collaborative meeting and conference facilities Members Lounge F&B / Bar concept open to public