- 服务热线：400-826-0101 (9:00-18:00)
- 杭州总部：0571-88866108 (9:00-18:00)
The Digital Marketing Manager plays an integral part of the Group Integrated Marketing Team, partners with the Head of Marketing to drive the overall digital marketing strategy and its respective tactical campaigns end-to-end across the Arcc Spaces’s portfolio.
Arcc Spaces (https://www.arccspaces.cn/) is a Singapore-based shared office operator with over 20 centres in Singapore, Malaysia, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Yangon and beyond. In Beijing and Shanghai, Arcc Spaces has 8 centres in CBD and will continue to expand. With over 20 years of experience in the market, Arcc Spaces has been working closely with landlords to provide world-class flexible workplace experiences to Fortune 500, MNCs and SMEs.
Arcc Spaces has been investing in talents to create five-star hospitality experiences for our customers. We believe in our employees and provide nurturing programs to develop our talents into future leaders and grow with our brand together.
Today, we are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to support ongoing business growth. She/he must be familiar with lead generation, digital marketing, data analysis, social media content development and follower acquisition. In return, she/he will have strong ownership of our digital properties with a highly rewarding regional career path.
For job details, please refer to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate sales leads by creating effective digital customer journey.
• Responsible for definition, planning, execution, management, optimisation and reporting for all digital lead generation systems and processes in your territory,
• Familiar with Baidu SEM campaigns, and social media (WeChat, Weibo and DouYin) ad campaigns
• Familiar with analytic platforms such as Baidu Analytics, and social media ad platforms, and perform A/B test
• Provide competitor & data-driven market analysis and digital marketing trend reports
• Work closely with sales team and customer service team to gather content for creating eDM (by using Hubspot) to approach potential customers and engage with current customers, and track results for future action recommendations
• Experience working with online real estate agents for enhance marketing is preferred
• Work closely with programmer and SEO specialist to review and implement SEO strategies for the new corporate website
• Work with HQ to manage web content and ensure information is up-to-date and informative and stays on-brand
• Assist in organizing offline activities to create online content such as customer events and brand events, and client case study development
• Social media content development for current follower retention and new follower acquisition
• Bachelor degree in (digital) marketing, business administration or communications
• Over 5 years of experience in digital marketing especially funeral marketing for lead generation especially through search engines and social media ads
• Good project management skills such as integration of new corporate website, integration of new back-end analysis system and social media follower acquisition campaign
• Familiar with some of the CRM and sales platforms such as SalesForce and Hubspot
• Good copywriting skills for new/current customer engagement
• Experience in managing company website and social media
• Work independently with confident to communicate and coordinate with different department heads and stakeholders
• Experience in managing agencies for result-tracking
• Good communications skills in both Mandarin and English
• With experience but not necessary in shared office or hospitality
• This role will be based in Beijing
Arcc Holdings is at the forefront of premium lifestyle led concepts through three complementary lines of businesses: Work, Live, Play. We develop, own and manage an internationally award-winning ecosystem of iconic lifestyle concepts, business, hospitality and real estate portfolios across Asia Welcome to our world of career opportunity Our success to date, is driven through our greatest assets, our employees. We are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential in the field they are most passionate and skilled. Through motivation, personal career development and generous remuneration, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with us and be part of the driving force behind one of Asia’s fastest growing hospitality and real estate lifestyle brands. Operating through 3 successful centres across downtown Singapore with a total of 18 locations across Asia, Arcc Offices offers a unique mix of iconic spaces, complete with robust technology systems, customer focused staff, and the most functional and beautifully designed workplaces combined with a culture of innovation. Arcc Offices shares your vision and seeks to create spaces which resonate with the distinct opportunities on offer. We understand the importance of Work, Live, Play and seek to develop this unique theme in all our projects.? Arcc Offices is a regional serviced office group operating under Arcc Holdings, a Singapore-based real estate investment company.? The City is a curated premium collaborative space. A vibrant and dynamic concept which enhances the appeal and value of the World Financial Centre by energizing the podium and lobby areas. Designed around the requirements of the building’s leading Chinese and Multi National firms and leading corporations to provide: Premium Business Centre of approx. 250 workstations Collaborative meeting and conference facilities Members Lounge F&B / Bar concept open to public