· Handle incoming calls.
· Receive and deliver couriers, faxes, mails and goods. Every morning upon duty, check the fax machines properly deliver to the different departments. During the duty hour, check the fax every two hours at Marketing, Communication and Human Resources, Development.
· Postage management: comparing the prices, precisely summarize the costs at the end of every month.
· Manage common area, office machines and hybrid print and copy machine. Every morning upon duty, check and add the paper to the paper trays for all Hybrid print and copy machines.
· Order daily office consumables and make records. Ensure the tidies of the stationary storage.
· Conference Room booking.
· Assist other staff with overflow clerical work including word processing, data entry, filing etc., if necessary.
· Assist hotel booking, flight reservation and conference room arrangement if necessary.
· Other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor or managers.
· Currently enrolled in University, preferably graduating in 2020.
· Able to speak and write in English.
· Available to work 3-4 days per week
· Able to commit at least six months