The position is responsible for managing the project to migrate and upgrade the existing GFS (Global Finance System) and the report & budget tool for FRS hotels in China from Toronto to the new platform and solution based in Singapore.
1st primary responsibilities
2nd primary responsibilities (provide a header to the responsibilities)
3rd primary responsibilities
· Oversee vendor resource allocation and scheduling for the GFS Project;
· Oversee the operations of the operational teams (Finance & IT) based in the FRS hotels and the project teams of the third party vendors nominated by the Accor and track project related issues and risks that are escalated to the Accor’s steering committee for the GFS Project;
4th primary responsibilities
· Schedule, coordinate, and participate in status meetings for the GFS Project;
· Provide stakeholders with regular project status, risk, and issues reports;
· Provide to Accor a weekly report (the “Project Status Report”) that reflects the status of the Project, any risks which have arisen, etc.;
5th primary responsibilities
· Monitor the activities of the operational teams (Finance & IT) based in FRS hotels and the project teams of the vendors nominated by Accor and assist with addressing technical and functional risks and issues encountered during the performance of services provided by the vendors and third parties;
6th primary responsibilities
· Collaborate with Accor to define an escalation process for issues related to the overall project;
· Drive & ensure success delivery of the GFS Project to Accor.
· As part of the GFS Project’s schedule, the appointed Project Manager will work with the operational teams based in the FRS hotels and the project teams from various time zones including Asia Pacific, Paris & Toronto, and perform and carry out such other tasks, work and services as may be reasonably expected of a project manager to complete the GFS Project.