Restaurant Supervisor 餐厅主管
2019-10-21 发布 2019-11-20 截止
1. Having detailed knowledge of, and reinforcing company values and goals including but not limited to customer service, customer recognition, cross training and positive working attitude and environment.
2. Getting members of the team to work cooperatively with others
3. Keeping the team up to date about departmental and company activities through regular communication
4. Staff training including assisting and supervising training when required
5. Assessing staff performance against Standards, and developing action plans to address shortfalls in the Standard
6. Manage daily briefing and weekly operations meetings when required
7. Manage all in-store maintenance issues and work with engineering to maintain highest standards at all times
8. Manage cashier and POS system and report incidents and unusual events to duty manager
9. Manage opening and closing cashier procedures including daily revenue reports and MC reports
10. Manage all stocktaking procedures
11. Work with Head Chef for smooth and efficient daily store operation
1. Have previous management experience (F&B operations and)
2. Have excellent written and verbal understanding of Chinese & English. Cantonese skills is preferred.
[ 展开 ]
We came from Shanghai Three on the bund where is shanghai’s finest epicurean lifestyle destination.
In this beautiful and historical building, we created & running various award-winning restaurants & bar, including one Michelin star Jean-Georges French Restaurant , Michelin Plate award Mercato Italian Restaurant and POP American Restaurant & Bar, Canton Table Cantonese Restaurant, Cupola and Shanghai Gallery of Art .
We opened a new Italian Restaurant named Mercato by Michelin-starred Chef in Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou in April 2018.
Mercato Guangzhou has been awarded Michelin Plate in 2019 Michelin Guide Guangzhou.
We are looking for the candidate who interested in high-end & luxury F&B industry.
Are you service oriented, open-minded and confident? Do you want to…
Be a part of an international and caring team of professionals
Learning and developing oral English communication skills
Learning Western etiquette，wine and cocktail
If your answer is yes, we warm welcome to invite you to join our family!
- 联 系 人：HR