2019-11-18 发布 2019-12-18 截止
1. Handling Guangzhou HR and relative affairs abide by group policy & local law.
2. Handling recruitment matters, including but not limited recruitment plan, recruitment channel, school-enterprise cooperation to recruit manning employees.
3. Handling employees‘ social insurance, housing fund and IIT matters.
4. Checking employees’ attendance, overtime and submit to headquarter for getting further approval.
5. Checking employee benefit claims，eg, duty meal, transportation, healthy check.
6. Monitoring HR daily process.
7. Assist to service & kitchen team control manpower cost.
8. Planning staff recognition policy.
9. Planning training program.
10. Following foreigner work permit & visa
11. Handling employee relationship.
12. Keeping good relationship with government
1. Bachelor or above, major is human resource is preferred2. At least 6 years experience in HR job, 3 years in hospitality or F&B industry
[ 展开 ]
We came from Shanghai Three on the bund where is shanghai’s finest epicurean lifestyle destination.
In this beautiful and historical building, we created & running various award-winning restaurants & bar, including one Michelin star Jean-Georges French Restaurant , Michelin Plate award Mercato Italian Restaurant and POP American Restaurant & Bar, Canton Table Cantonese Restaurant, Cupola and Shanghai Gallery of Art .
We opened a new Italian Restaurant named Mercato by Michelin-starred Chef in Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou in April 2018.
Mercato Guangzhou has been awarded Michelin Plate in 2019 Michelin Guide Guangzhou.
We are looking for the candidate who interested in high-end & luxury F&B industry.
Are you service oriented, open-minded and confident? Do you want to…
Be a part of an international and caring team of professionals
Learning and developing oral English communication skills
Learning Western etiquette，wine and cocktail
If your answer is yes, we warm welcome to invite you to join our family!