1. Be the key role to establish and maintain relations of local authorities and officials; develop annual communication strategy.
2. Establish clear structure/relation map of municipal and local authorities, seek supports from GOV on key issues.
3. Be the ambassador to promote Club Med to related authorities, and collect necessary policies that related with resort business.
4. Work closely with team on owner affairs, attend resort weekly meeting with owner, and report key issues to SH GA&GR manager.
5. Ensure the quality of welcome and invitations to the local authorities, officials, owner VIPs.
6. Provide in time and appropriate suggestions, solutions to team regarding GA&GR emergent issues.
Ensure healthy and good government relations
1. Establish clear structure map of municipal and local authorities which are key departments for Club Med resort business.
2. Establish whole year communication plan based on resort business requirements; maintain key contacts relations to ensure getting necessary supports on key issues.
3. Ensure the operations’ adherence to local laws and required licences and quotas (operating licences, work permits, etc).
4. Design and update a book of all the licences and required quotas adherence needed for the Village operations, be liable for the accurate records and monthly report to SH Office GA&GR and operation.
5. Constant follow up Visa application formalities, new regulations and policies and keep HR Worldwide informed.
6. Support HR Worldwide to collect documents, prepare and execute the work & residence permit, Business visa application for all foreigners GOs coming to the resort.
7. Support related department in case of inspections from authorities. (Health, Tourism, Immigration, Labour, Hygiene)
Ensure the good coordination on owner affairs
1. Create regular communications with owner rep, align with Club Med strategy, and communicate strategically to defend Club Med benefits.
2. Attend resort weekly meeting with owner, send meeting minutes and report key issues to SH GA&GR manager.
3. Support team to ensure the quality of welcome to owner VIPs.
4. Support team to deal with emergent issues regarding owner affairs.
5. Together with owner representative to visit local authorities and officials seeking supports on key issues.
Ensure the good coordination on various departments
1. Provide necessary memos to the various departments in the Village in regards to local laws.
2. Alert and discuss the risk and sanctions for non-adherence to regulations.
3. Check the compliance of the files submitted to authorities (licences, work permit) and keep valid records.
4. Design and upkeep book to monitor work & residence permits expiry date, work with HR manager for update staffing to execute the renewal of work & residence permit.
5. Follow up on GO’s arrival to execute the final stage of work & residence permits with health check and open local bank saving account for monthly salary and GO’s monthly money transfer from bank.
6. Ensure all GOs arrive resort; passport must be registered at Reception.
7. File all the GO’s documents received for work & residence permits; after Work & Residence permits are done must record the necessary information and then return all passports and Alien Employment Permits to HR Manager.