• Reporting to Wine Director while aligning commercial objectives, training program, sales targets and stocks allocation.
• Support daily operation, and give out beverage suggestions to the guest.
• Drive the team to reach the beverage sales target.
• Daily sales report and projection in beverage.
• Wine event organize and operation.
• Proceed the beverage training designed by Wine Director.
• Wine cellar and stocks management, stocks taking and ordering.
• Passion in wines is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree or above education background
• Qualification in professional sommelier certificate.
• 5+ years of experience in fine dining establishment, 5-star luxury hotel or Michelin-starred restaurant preferred.
• Advance knowledge and passionate in wine inventory, haute cuisine, and ingredients
• Good experience in driving beverage sales and sales projection
• An excellent and charming communicator with a hands-on approach to serving discerning guests and the team with care, passion, and professionalism
• Good leadership and motivation skills, passionate in developing the team from wine knowledge to sales skills, customer service skills to company culture
• Able to work under pressure while having empathy for your team
• Pride and attention to details with the finest personal presentation
• Fluent in English is essential, excellent interpersonal skills
Rêver, which means “dream” in French, resembles the word “River” in spelling, while its Chinese name, 玥 means a sacred pearl in the sky from Chinese myths, pronounced similarly to Chinese word, 粤, an abbreviationfor Canton, also known as Guangzhou.The seemingly simple name embodies the dream of Rêver’s team: paying tribute to the celebrated Pearl River of South China, which over the millennia has nurtured a vast range of superb ingredients, and inspired the exquisitely delicate Canton cuisine, with the first premium Modern French restaurant in Guangzhou that meets internationalstandards. If you are passionate for food, and would like to deliver exceptional dinning experience. We would like to invite you to join our warm family. Please send your personal CV to email@example.com or visit our website via https://www.restaurantrever.com/