Management Trainee-HR & Admin
HR & Admin Specialist（Graduation）
1. Take part in daily operation, including service & kitchen，
2. Take part in company training, including SOP, menu, service standard,English skills, systems and etc.
1. Assist to HR Dept. Head to complete personnel issues;
Daily contract management & file management;
2. Provide professional HR consulting to related employees;
3. Assist in training program administration and implementation;
4. Coordinate/ schedule HR programs;
5. Undertake any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested;
Provide administrative support for the annual performance management;
6. Daily HR related operation work.
We Are Looking For
1. Fresh graduates with bachelor’s degree background or above ;
2. Cet-6 certificate or equivalent English skills;
3. Food fanatic, He / She is willing to develop in F&B industry;
4. Team player, positive, loyalty, curiousness, hardworking.
How to apply
Submit your application, please send your personal profile to Hr@heuie.cn
Rêver, which means “dream” in French, resembles the word “River” in spelling, while its Chinese name, 玥 means a sacred pearl in the sky from Chinese myths, pronounced similarly to Chinese word, 粤, an abbreviationfor Canton, also known as Guangzhou.The seemingly simple name embodies the dream of Rêver’s team: paying tribute to the celebrated Pearl River of South China, which over the millennia has nurtured a vast range of superb ingredients, and inspired the exquisitely delicate Canton cuisine, with the first premium Modern French restaurant in Guangzhou that meets internationalstandards. If you are passionate for food, and would like to deliver exceptional dinning experience. We would like to invite you to join our warm family. Please send your personal CV to email@example.com.