1. Associate culinary degree holder
2. 3+ years of experience in professional kitchen, 5-star luxury hotel or Michelin-starred restaurant preferred
3. Inventory and data management experience, detail-oriented
4. Able to closely follow direction and uphold high standard of quality
5. A good team player and able to perform well under pressure
6. Good communications and time management skills
Rêver, which means “dream” in French, resembles the word “River” in spelling, while its Chinese name, 玥 means a sacred pearl in the sky from Chinese myths, pronounced similarly to Chinese word, 粤, an abbreviationfor Canton, also known as Guangzhou.The seemingly simple name embodies the dream of Rêver’s team: paying tribute to the celebrated Pearl River of South China, which over the millennia has nurtured a vast range of superb ingredients, and inspired the exquisitely delicate Canton cuisine, with the first premium Modern French restaurant in Guangzhou that meets internationalstandards. If you are passionate for food, and would like to deliver exceptional dinning experience. We would like to invite you to join our warm family. Please send your personal CV to email@example.com.